birdie Says You're Discriminating (Rant Warning)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Some birdie or "trans" people are saying that simply because you don't date them you are discriminating. To be a straight man who is not willing to date men is discrimination. To be a straight woman not willing to date women is discrimination. To be gay and not date women is discrimination. To be lesbian and not date men is discrimination.... I think you get the point here.

What is wrong with these people? Attraction is out of your control. If it WAS discrimination then gay people CHOOSE to be gay! I would be choosing to be straight. These people who say this crap are the ones who are discriminating against 97% of the world's population. Not gearing this at all trans people, just the ones who clearly hate science. These people make transgender people look like hyper-sensitive morons. It is like the whole "there are more than two genders thing". No. There is only male and female. Intersex is a thing but scientifically speaking it is a deformity based on appearance. Being born male and appearing more female and vice versa. Your DNA is not lying to you. There are people born as male who want to be female and there are people born as females who want to be males. That is fine, it is your body so do what you want or feel will make you happy but changing your biological birth sex is not possible. Why do people suddenly hate science?

For reference, the person in the video is a male. He is a male via biology and he admits it and is not ashamed of it. He changed his outward sex to better suit what he wanted to be, a woman. He will never deny being a male simply because his body tells your eyes he is a woman. Male and female are genetic terms and you can't alter science just to feel better about yourself. You can change your appearance thanks to science, but there is no way that you can physically change your DNA/chromosomes. If you want people to refer to you as a man or woman when you were born the opposite, that is fine but don't get mad when not everyone wants to do it and stop finding science offensive.

My main issue is this...Who you are attracted to DOES NOT make you a BAD person. Me not being attracted to shorter, hairy, darker, fatter men is not discrimination. Me not being attracted to women is not discrimination. Stop making people feel bad for who they are attracted to, did we not learn anything from centuries of bashing gay and lesbian people? I just don't understand this world.

That is my rant over. lol Share your thoughts if you like. I just had no idea this was happening and it drives me nuts. I don't hate the people spreading these messages (heck they need more love than I could give them!), I hate the messages. This hypersensitive world aggravates me. I'm contacting the mothership.

tumblr_my4c9hJPCp1rzyxuro1_500.gif

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
I am not touching this one with a 50ft pole...

All I'll say is this is not discrimination...its about finding
the right person who has the right...sexual appetite.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I am not touching this one with a 50ft pole...

All I'll say is this is not discrimination...its about finding
the right person who has the right...sexual appetite.

As someone who likes both men and women, you see the point of this right...
How telling people to be ashamed of who they are attracted to or rather "not" attracted to is a very toxic and offensive?

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
It's complete and utter bullshit...

Not being attracted to someone is not discrimination...
Its a case of personal taste.

And for the record...I'm attracted to women, men and those...in-between.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It's complete and utter bullshit...

Not being attracted to someone is not discrimination...
Its a case of personal taste.

And for the record...I'm attracted to women, men and those...in-between.

Hey you are a fancier of many teas, more love to give right?

I hate that this is how ALL trans people are being viewed. Clearly this is not the case and more people like Blaire need to speak out to stop it.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I am NOT Judgemental, But I could never date a Trans. I would not be comfortable with that Idea. I prefer a "Straight" relationshiop. I can see subtle changes in Men turned to women and Vise Versa. Now Dnt bash me or hate on me, Its just How I personaly view it and strongly believe.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
lol, i find some males attractive, but I ain't gay.
A birdie can be attractive, but to me they'll always be the opposite sex, so I get turned off by it. Can't do nothing about that, that's just me.

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Not just trans, but in this discussion I guess, most trans people I've met and heard about are hypocritically the most narrow-minded people as they continually and rightly tell people there's nothing wrong with who you are and (arguably) there are many genders, can't accept an opinion of soneone who doesn't think that and becomes the person they think they're being oppressed by.

I think it's interesting the point you made that if you're gay you not discriminating against people who aren't male and you're exactly right, I always find it a bit off they complain there are a lot more genders than there are and the two are social constructs, but the ones that have been established over the last few years aren't and are objective? If it's a social construct how can it be factual from that logic?

But honestly, a lot of trans people are intelligent and present well-reasoned arguments, but a lot of them are also extremely attention seeking and completely obnoxious.

I often think the more insecure people get the more they'll trying to discredit and dismiss the other point of view such as people who don't want to date a trans to make them feel better and not accept any reasonable thought.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Not just trans, but in this discussion I guess, most trans people I've met and heard about are hypocritically the most narrow-minded people as they continually and rightly tell people there's nothing wrong with who you are and (arguably) there are many genders, can't accept an opinion of soneone who doesn't think that and becomes the person they think they're being oppressed by.

I think it's interesting the point you made that if you're gay you not discriminating against people who aren't male and you're exactly right, I always find it a bit off they complain there are a lot more genders than there are and the two are social constructs, but the ones that have been established over the last few years aren't and are objective? If it's a social construct how can it be factual from that logic?

But honestly, a lot of trans people are intelligent and present well-reasoned arguments, but a lot of them are also extremely attention seeking and completely obnoxious.

I often think the more insecure people get the more they'll trying to discredit and dismiss the other point of view such as people who don't want to date a trans to make them feel better and not accept any reasonable thought.

If you get down to the bare science of it, there isn't anything to argue. That is what I don't get. No one (at least not me and most others) is saying they are not human because they want to be the opposite sex they are born with. It seems like one person has a crazy batsh** idea online, and people jump on board with it to "feel" accepted. They don't even realize whilst doing this, they are actually becoming some of the biggest hypocrites there is. I'm just glad there are trans people like in the OP who show they don't all act like that. People are losing their jobs over not using the right pronouns to make these groups feel better. I think that is utter bull.

There are many aspects of gender roles they can argue against but gender is gender. There is male and there is female. That isn't opinion, that is science.

Reactions: Brother Loathe

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
If you get down to the bare science of it, there isn't anything to argue. That is what I don't get. No one (at least not me and most others) is saying they are not human because they want to be the opposite sex they are born with. It seems like one person has a crazy batsh** idea online, and people jump on board with it to "feel" accepted. They don't even realize whilst doing this, they are actually becoming some of the biggest hypocrites there is. I'm just glad there are trans people like in the OP who show they don't all act like that. People are losing their jobs over not using the right pronouns to make these groups feel better. I think that is utter bull.

There are many aspects of gender roles they can argue against but gender is gender. There is male and there is female. That isn't opinion, that is science.

I do think sometimes, is there not more important issues and discussions going on in the world over whether says he or she when referencing to you?

There was a trans kid in my class and many people even people he got on with and me included called him a she sometimes and the teachers and if they're doing it on purpose to irritate you I understand, but every time he literally just starts laughing manically, shouting and then leaves college for the rest of the day... has a few days off because they don't feel well mentally which I guess is up to you but then they come back, act childish and watch Netflix in the lesson and completely are outraged for being challenged.

I always laugh when people say everyone's entitled to their own opinion which intimates to me that you're just saying you're opinion is different and wrong but so I look polite I'll give you the right.

Nick

Reaction score
Not exactly. I'm no psychological expert (Jacob Fox is probably smarter than me on this) but from what I've learned in the psych courses I've taken thus far, gender isn't unchangeable. Sex is biological - you're born either male or female, and theres only 2 sexes. Unless you're gonna Mr Garrison yourself and get an operation I don't think theres anything you can do about that. But gender is more psychological and identity-based. I don't really know how that works beyond that because I'm an ordinary guy, but I think it has to do with hormones in the brain and genetics.

But onto the OP I don't think I could ever be attracted to a trans person, even if they do identify as a woman.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I do think sometimes, is there not more important issues and discussions going on in the world over whether says he or she when referencing to you?

There was a trans kid in my class and many people even people he got on with and me included called him a she sometimes and the teachers and if they're doing it on purpose to irritate you I understand, but every time he literally just starts laughing manically, shouting and then leaves college for the rest of the day... has a few days off because they don't feel well mentally which I guess is up to you but then they come back, act childish and watch Netflix in the lesson and completely are outraged for being challenged.

I always laugh when people say everyone's entitled to their own opinion which intimates to me that you're just saying you're opinion is different and wrong but so I look polite I'll give you the right.

It is the same thing with fighting over bathrooms. Remember that? Like come on. There are MAJOR problems in the world right now and you want to argue over bathrooms? It just comes down to feelings. People are using feelings now to sue others, to get their way in life, and to generally make other people feel bad. A feeling is almost always based on the personal belief of truth in your own mind. If someone says you are ugly, and you choose to believe it then you must already feel that deep inside yourself. So when a trans person gets triggered for someone not calling him "zim" what does that sound like? I don't know. People are just losing it.