Billy Bob Thornton Writing Road Movie Inspired by Angelina Jolie Relationship

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
This should be interesting: Variety's Gregg Goldstein reports from Berlinale that Billy Bob Thornton is working on a script for an "'ethereal' road movie" entitled And Then We Drove. Based partly on experiences from his time with ex Angelina Jolie, Thornton says "[it's about] a guy who's on a road trip and picks up this girl along the way, and what happens to them. It's about the question of life: 'What is this? Where do I fit in?'" Or, maybe: Honey, Have You Seen My Vial of Blood? Thornton, who premiered his latest directorial effort Jayne Mansfield's Car in Berlin, will also direct.

I think that would be a rollercoaster of a movie, but fun.

TroyTheAverage

Love That Danhausen
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Sports Team
timberwolves
Favorite Sports Team
xNN1pyG
Favorite Sports Team
MK6AEv8
I'm wondering if it will have all the weird antics in it that they had during their relationship. If it does incorporate them somehow, this movie will be full of win. The only thing that would make it better is if they had Angelina Jolie make a nude appearance.