Bill DeMott is a piece of shit once more and has stepped down

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Nice contrarian take nancy.

You aren't doing any prospect a favor by doing things that put their careers into jeopardy. From the sounds of it Demott is damn lucky nobody has sustained a career ending injury from some of the shit he pulls. Having newcomers do shit like performing monkey flips is dangerous and helps nobody. Forcing people to train when they are injured isn't being tough, it is being incredibly ignorant. Slapping someone in the face with a concussion should be punishable by death. Not to mention the harassment allegations that have been alive for years. I'm fully aware you probably don't really believe what you typed and were just looking to stir the pot, but dude... duuuuuuuuude. You can't defend this piece of shit.
Are you asking if I would do it? No, I wouldn't waste my time striking another person without provocation.
This isn't about me, this is about how that company rolls. WWE allows abuse because WWE promotes abuse.
If it wasn't for Eddie Guerrero biting it in a hotel room, there would be no wellness policy at all.
If Chris Benoit hadn't gone apesh*t, we would still be in the Ruthless Aggression Era.

These were publicity moves WWE made and what goes on behind closed doors is a different story altogether. For a company like this to not give out health insurance is laughable to me. Laughable.

@Stopspot We agree. We're saying the same thing with different lingo.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Except your post presented it as the guys speaking out being in the wrong or "too weak". Something I do not agree with.
Who knows where the careers of these guys would have gone had Demott not ruined them? Devlin is a legitimate University professor outside of wrestling, Traven is a touted prodigy of Harley. Briley Pearce was for all it was worth basically a younger version of his brother (Dolph).

That's 3 possible valuable commoddities for the E that Demott's teachings has squandered.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Are you asking if I would do it? No, I wouldn't waste my time striking another person without provocation.
This isn't about me, this is about how that company rolls. WWE allows abuse because WWE promotes abuse.
If it wasn't for Eddie Guerrero biting it in a hotel room, there would be no wellness policy at all.
If Chris Benoit hadn't gone apesh*t, we would still be in the Ruthless Aggression Era.

These were publicity moves WWE made and what goes on behind closed doors is a different story altogether. For a company like this to not give out health insurance is laughable to me. Laughable.

@Stopspot We agree. We're saying the same thing with different lingo.
So you are trying to say (in very poor wording) that WWE is just as guilty, if not more so, for enabling this douche bag to be the douche he is? I don't disagree there, but that is no reason to excuse Demott being the world's biggest son of a bitch.

edit: And certainly no reason to call the people who call him on his bullshit soft or weak.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Except your post presented it as the guys speaking out being in the wrong or "too weak". Something I do not agree with.
Who knows where the careers of these guys would have gone had Demott not ruined them? Devlin is a legitimate University professor outside of wrestling, Traven is a touted prodigy of Harley. Briley Pearce was for all it was worth basically a younger version of his brother (Dolph).

That's 3 possible valuable commoddities for the E that Demott's teachings has squandered.
Agreed. However, I don't know that either of those three would have been commodities at all for that company.

So you are trying to say (in very poor wording) that WWE is just as guilty, if not more so, for enabling this douche bag to be the douche he is? I don't disagree there, but that is no reason to excuse Demott being the world's biggest son of a bitch.

edit: And certainly no reason to call the people who call him on his bullshit soft or weak.
I'm saying Demott does it because he is allowed to do it. If Vince hated bullying, he wouldn't allow it in development. It's been years now, so Vince must approve of it.
You're right. I am calling them weak only because they signed up to work for Vince McMahon. If you care about your health, don't sign with WWE. This is the point I've been making for years.
It's like dating somebody who has a reputation for cheating. If you date the person and they cheat, you're the fool not her.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Agreed. However, I don't know that either of those three would have been commodities at all for that company.
You don't sign someone to a contract in pro wrestling unless you think they will or can be a commodity.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score

I'm saying Demott does it because he is allowed to do it. If Vince hated bullying, he wouldn't allow it in development. It's been years now, so Vince must approve of it.
You're right. I am calling them weak only because they signed up to work for Vince McMahon. If you care about your health, don't sign with WWE. This is the point I've been making for years.
It's like dating somebody who has a reputation for cheating. If you date the person and they cheat, you're the fool not her.
Got ya.

I still don't think you should be condemning those who blow the whistle on this type of shit. Just because WWE is a certain way doesn't mean it should be that way.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
In fact I really don't see how bullying students helps the company. If these stories are true (which is, in fact, the case, from what we've seen here), I'm really not sure why they still employ Bill.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
What does Demott have to say about any of this? Nothing? Silence is loud as fuck

Stopspot

Reaction score
When Bob Fucking Holly speaks out.... Then there is probably some fire connected to all this smoke.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I mean if Ethan Carter (Derrick Bateman during WWE days) is backing up the allegations, I'm all against him!

To be fair though I could give two shits about WWE trainers..

Stopspot

Reaction score
Part 2 of the interview with the former Judas Devlin is now out. Here are the bullet points:

Here is the bullet points of what Judas states:

He claims to have emails from talent relations that prove they did not do a full investigation-

Talent relations wrote to him that, "the talent he named corresponded to a bottom five list to be fired." This seemed to coincidental to be true and if they(the talent) wanted to tell their story to call them(talent relations) becausee, "thats what real men do"-

Talent relations betrayed Judas's trust and told Coach Bill Demott of his letter-

Coach Demott interrogated Judas in his office, where Judas claims, that he held a gun inside his desk that talent such as Konnor and Russev had also previously seen-

Judas being alone with the man he claimed was the bully, denied Bill Demotts questions in fear of his life-

This denial led talent relations to drop the investigation into his account as they felt he was not speaking the truth to both sides-

Judas claims that telling Bill Demott he sent documents to get him fired could have led Bill to hurt him, maybe even snap and use the gun. Judas was frightened and felt completely alone in the matter-

Judas claims that only a handful of talent was called about the matter and afraid to come forward because their careers depended on silence-

No talent has once denied that any of Judas's claims are true-

Judas claims that after his first rushed surgery a talent meeting was held with Bill Demott and talent relations and they asked anyone with a problem to stand up. Only Paige stood up to complain about harassment from the strength coach-

Judas Claims the month after Bill found out about his human resources letter was complete hell-

Bill Demott stopped talent from riding to shows with Judas-

Bill Demott began to use "Judas's HR letter" as a punchline with talent at practice-

Demott called Judas a Pussy for writing this complaint-

Judas claims to be very offended by the continual use of anti-gay language by Coach Bill Demott-

He claimed that he was pitched as a member of the Wyatt family by Dusty Rhodes but Bill allegedly said "Judas was too gay for that spot"-

Judas then was rushed into two hip surgeries without being given a full medical investigation-

Judas was then paid to live in Los Angeles and rehab for almost 2 years and could not speak out for fear of losing his healthcare-

Judas was on the verge of early retirement based on WWE medical's opinions but went to his own doctor and received a spinal MRI-

This separate doctor told Judas that he had a herniated disc causing symptoms in his hip-

Judas attempted to take this MRI to WWE lawyers but they wanted nothing to do with it-

Judas parted ways with company this past fall and began his own rehab on his back-

Now Judas claims he is 100 percent healthy and has a second chance at wrestling, and wants to help future talent avoid the pitfalls that he went through-

Judas Implores WWE and talent to speak up against the ongoing injustices of Bill Demott. Saying "Silence makes losers of us all"-

So Demott apparently has/had a gun that he used to instill the fear of god in talent....This is becoming more and more freaky by the day.

Full interview: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/vendet...vendetta-pro-radio--3415-w-judas-draven-pt-ii

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
What in the actual fuck? A gun?! Way to mentor those kids, DeMott, you piece of shit.

I hope they grill your ass.

KITT

The Artiste
Reaction score
Is it fair to assume that if you can't handle Demott, than you can't handle working for WWE?
No current WWE talent seem to be complaining which leads me to believe these victims wouldn't cut it for WWE anyway.
Rusev hasn't said anything and, though it could ruin his push if he did complain, I doubt that he would anyway.
WWE is a brutal business where fans will sh*t on you and you will work through injury. If not, WWE will find somebody who will.
These kids are soft. I don't agree with Demott's methods, but that company treats human beings like cattle. Vince has never cared for his employees, so why are people suddenly up in arms?
Just because society has become wussified and overly sensitive, doesn't mean WWE wants its talents to be that way too. If you have thin skin, work somewhere else.

You're really a fucking moron on too many counts to list. Not that listing them would help it sink in to that big brain of yours.

• Haha
Reactions: Red Rain