Biggest segment ruiner in WWE history?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Who would you say ruined the most good segments in WWE? And I'm not just on about who's segments were the worst, I mean who always interrupted good promos/matches and just made them shit?

First one that springs to mind for me is Big Show. Every time there's a good segment and then all of a sudden we hear "Weeeeeeeel it's the Big Shooooooow" I just die inside.

So, who is it for you then?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Show has to be up there, as will Cena. Show is obvious but usually when John comes out you get the same generic stuff, it's possibly worse then Show as he's shown he's above that.

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Yeah Show :( Even at this year's Royal Rumble, when he entered #30. I was expecting Christian.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
never thought about this before, but big show has ruined quite a few lately :mad:@

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Vince McMahon said:
never thought about this before, but big show has ruined quite a few lately :mad:@

You're right. Can't he just get back to mid card.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Big Show for sure. Although ''It's a sheamful thing, lobster head'' is hella annoying too. It's happening too often right now. Good enough for a mention.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, Sheamus is another buzzkill. Whenever you have a heel cutting an awesome promo and you listen to one of these three theme songs and their "I'm a giant, fat bonus etc etc" *insert kiddy promo here* and *childish joke that only canned in pops react to* it's horrible.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Indeed. Sandow would've talked his ass out off the building at SD if he didn't use his corny boring jokes..

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I came into this thread thinking the same thing... Big Show

Reaction score
Website
www.spreaker.com
Aye, Big Show and Cena definitely. Vickie, sometimes... but not so much anymore for me. I honestly just wish she'd do something with that godawful voice.