WrestleMania Biggest Regrets from the Road to Wrestlemania

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't mind this at all...but you are about 4x too long. More vids, more views, less time demanding my attention. A 30 min show like It's always sunny, workaholics, archer, etc take 5 minutes less time to watch than your video. I still could watch the shit, but I only have seen you here to random post like Metal Jesus on Gamefaqs. Oh well.

Vince McDonald

The Artiste
Reaction score
My biggest regret is comparing this year to last year. With the exception of Sting, WWE can honestly fuck itself. This is worse than Katie Vick and Florida Georgia Line combined.

TPGWLW

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh great, now all I've got in my head is Florida Georgia Line humping a mannequin in a coffin. It's a vivid image.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
I'll listen to it in parts. I like your videos, keep posting them here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
What was Kennedy's biggest regret from the Bay of Pigs?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
- No Miz/Sandow match, No Goldy/Starry match.
- Not having Ryback look like a beast enough.
- 2 Celebrity Segments on the 'Go Home' show.
- Los Matadores not having a better push, El Torito pinning Natalya doesn't count.

Those are just a couple, I would think of more but my brain is a tad mushy today.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
My biggest regret is comparing this year to last year. With the exception of Sting, WWE can honestly fuck itself. This is worse than Katie Vick and Florida Georgia Line combined.
I do agree that this year isn't as good as last year, but I don't think WWE is doing anything near as bad as Katie vick and Florida.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
The whole bloody build-up towards Mania has been lackluster. So, yeah, gotta agree with Leo there.

I also have to agree with Sharpy when it comes to Stardust vs Goldust and Miz vs Mizdow not being singles matches on the main card.

But the biggest regret was the go-home show for WM, it was just an unadulterated garbage.
The segment that sucked the most from that episode was the final segment with Reigns and Lesnar playing tug of war. I mean, seriously...

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Comparing this to last year. WWE put it all in for the 30th anniversary, of course this Mania isn't going to be on the same level as WrestleMania 30, 20 or even 10.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think the top feuds would have been a lot better if they had used a few of the ideas I had, but it's too late for that now. In a way, it's almost irrelevant because no one is gonna care much about how the whole build went when they go back and re-watch the show years later, especially since WWE's production team are so slick they could produce a 3-minute video recap (the ones you see played before the PPV matches) that could make even a lackluster feud look as if it were exciting.

Reactions: edge4ever