Biggest facepalm moments in WWE history.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Why would anyone go over when they are on the way out with the company? Putting someone over in your last match is standard operating procedure.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
I mentioned that 3 years means he's far from new, so why put Jeff over in his last match?

Didn't know it was his last match back then, bro.
I'm sorry.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
Jeff was so much better than CM Punk. Jeff has more talent than CM Punk will ever have. I totally hated the fact Jeff had to job to CM Punk on his way out

That's totally subjective but I've always found Punk to be a lot better in ring bar selling which Jeff was phenomenal at and on the mic I doubt many could form a case for Jeff being better but differing opinions here I guess.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Mae Young and Mark Henry plus the pregnancy stuff messed up!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Re: RE: Biggest facepalm moments in WWE history.

kanenite95 said:
John Cena's career. ^_^

One of the biggest stars in wrestling has a facepalm worthy career?

Sent from my MZ604 using Tapatalk 2

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
One of the biggest stars in wrestling has a facepalm worthy career?

I imagine a few ppl will say that as he's not the most popular person in the world and yes has carried the company but as is becoming acknowledged he aint great in ring and his promos are always I love this job the fans etc!

STALE!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He's more than an average wrestler and one of the best talkers of all time. His character is stale, but he's most certainly not a facepalm moment lmao, he's made WWE millions and given us some hella interesting story-lines.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

Cloud said:
I imagine a few ppl will say that as he's not the most popular person in the world and yes has carried the company but as is becoming acknowledged he aint great in ring and his promos are always I love this job the fans etc!

STALE!

So because he's stale at times means his career his facepalm worthy? Taker imo was horribly stale in 2006-2008 but id never accuse him of having a facepalm worthy career. I don't mind people disliking Cena but some people tend to have some serious blind hate towards him, disregarding every accomplishment.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
CM Drunk said:
So because he's stale at times means his career his facepalm worthy? Taker imo was horribly stale in 2006-2008 but id never accuse him of having a facepalm worthy career. I don't mind people disliking Cena but some people tend to have some serious blind hate towards him, disregarding every accomplishment.

I never said that I'm stating why ppl will say that. I aint a big hater of Cena however I do think that the WWE could have found others to push and avoid this whole situation of staleness but that's a different issue. I was just accepting and stating that I can see ppl thinking that Cena's career is facepalm worthy.

CM Drunk said:

I never said that I'm stating why ppl will say that. I aint a big hater of Cena however I do think that the WWE could have found others to push and avoid this whole situation of staleness but that's a different issue. I was just accepting and stating that I can see ppl thinking that Cena's career is facepalm worthy.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score

kanenite95 said:
I dont know why you guys have this idea that just because Cena is the biggest star WWE has to offer that makes him the best. You know who else was the best WWE had offer? Hulk Hogan and Hogan SUCKED!

No one is arguing that he's the best but you saying his career has been terrible is a joke.