BIG SITE NEWS ALL MEMBERS READ

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
WWE takes a dig at a WWE Superstar and another Slammiversary match is announced

There is a section on WWE.com listing the 10 wildest stars ever in history, and Umaga comes in at number two. WWE seems to be taking a dig at TNA wrestler Samoa Joe with the following line in Umaga's description: "Hailing from the Isle of Samoa, WWE.com's No. 2 Wildest Superstar is far from any average Joe, he’s a savage of the highest order. His power is fierce, his fury explosive. Reasoning with him is useless."

On today's edition of "TNA Today" Jeremy Borash confirmed that Alex Shelley will take on Bob Backlund at the Slammiversary PPV.

Reaction score
Yea, Joe is wayy better than umaga... but idk if that was a shot at samoa joe, average joe is a term used quasi-frequently. I can't believe umaga is the number 2 wildest superstar ever.

Soulpower

The common answer is... Average Joe is a commonly used saying. But I don't roll like that. Umaga was obviusly a rip-off of Joe, hell he went undefeated for the first couple of months... I think this is frustation by the WWE because they couldn't sign Joe and had to "settle" for CM Punk... Not that it was a bad deal anyways.

Markz

Reaction score
That's hardly a dig, WWE knows Joe's better, and thier really only saying "No! He's not like Joe."

phantomgerald

how can that not be a dig, its quite obvious how they used the word "joe" without risking copyright laws. the cheap bastards, joe will kill umaga

Edge_Foreva

Reaction score
Wow, Samoa Joe is way better than Umaga in almost every way. He's better on the mic and much better i the ring. Joe should kill Umaga

Ben

Reaction score
A opportunity has come for us to merge with another board, and after talking it over with staff, we decided it was the best move for the site to really get some more activity. The domain name of the site will change, but everything else from post count, threads, set up and style will pretty much stay the same.

Once the merge happens the new URL will be posted here, and eventually TWC will just redirect to the new domain. This is a opportunity for us to double our activity and in turn make it easier for the site to grow.

When it does happen the board will be offline for a few hours up to a day depending on how many problems I run into with the merge. Once it happens all you have to do is log in like you normally would.

Any questions complaints address them here, the target date for this to all go down is middle of the week Wednesday or Thursday.

Ben

Reaction score
New Site Domain will be www.wrestlingsmarks.com

The site will be down Wed in the early morning CST once it gets back up, you will be able to go to the new domain and login with your username and password from here.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Their banner is pretty badass btw

Ben

Reaction score
What skins should I bring over there, I don't want to bring them all so would be nice to get a consensus on what 2 we want brought over