Big Show vs Khali?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haze187

Reaction score
That was the first thing that came to mind when Khali debuted...it is bound to happen.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Did WWE just hyped this fued after Wrestlemania on Raw but as far as I know, this two are both Smackdown stars? Why is that? Well, is it because Big Show adressed something about Naitch, well, for me, I think he can do that on Smackdown.

noumenon

I shudder to think of this match. A nice "You can't wrestle!" chant directed at Khali last night on RAW put a smirk on my face though. This match would be exactly the same as every other match between big guys... slow, boring, uneventful and pointless.

Wrestling Station

well.. i think this has happend before (two exactly between the two though) but they made the giants match before.. with Henry, Dig Daddy V, Khali, and Kane involved in that match.

Its not so good match, but they as we know, its WWE, and not a match that is booked by Russo.. :p so i think it will has some depth in it. I think It will go for something else.. (tag team?)

WFS2008

Reaction score
I just wanna see Big Show destroy Khali and make him leave WWE. If Show doesnt get it done then they are gonna have to bring in Taker for a casket match and send Khali out like his forefather Giant Gonzales.

the dark knight

well, looks like DX 3:16 called it.

am i the only one looking forward to this? i loved their face off on raw and i cant wait to see them in the ring. there's more than jumping off a ladder in wrestling matches...

and they're both on smackdown. they just started that on raw cuz:
1) bigshow was there for flair
2) it was gonna be spoiled if it started on smackdown...thats why smackdown should go freakin live.
3) it actually helps out smackdown. now im gonna watch next week's to see whats gonna happen..

edit-

btw, im sticking to what i said 2 months ago. after this, khali's done and out of the wwe.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
It does look good on paper. It would also look good in a boiler room brawl, steel cage match, last man standing or submission match (as long as the latter, isn't on a console). I don't think they are going for a rivalry though. More a team up. Probably Big Show & Khali vs. Undertaker.
Maybe Vickie will bring in Big Show and Khali to beat the hell out of Undertaker so Edge can actually have a shot at getting his gold back.