Big Show calls someone a fag?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Randy is a homo(sapien) stop denying it

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Lets get married and adopt babies together randy :dawg:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Gohan6425 Randy Savage said:
I HATE GAY! ONLY LIKE WOMAN STFU!

Again I quote Wikipedia.

Humans (Homo sapiens[3][4][5]), the only living members of the genus Homo, are mammals of the primate order originally from Africa, where they reached anatomical modernity about 200,000 years ago and began to exhibit full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago.

We've had this discussion before :eek:tunga: You are a homo sapien aka a human. That makes you a homo. As does it make Punk one :pity:

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Again I quote Wikipedia.

We've had this discussion before :eek:tunga: You are a homo sapien aka a human. That makes you a homo. As does it make Punk one :pity:

DUDE STFU U KNOW WHAT I AM FUCKIN TAKING AND DON'T U DON'T! I AM NOT FUCKIN GAY! I ONLY LIKE WOMAN!

Stopspot

Reaction score
Gohan6425 Randy Savage said:
DUDE STFU U KNOW WHAT I AM FUCKIN TAKING AND DON'T U DON'T! I AM NOT FUCKIN GAY! I ONLY LIKE WOMAN!

I don't know what you are taking (Ritalin I guess). You are talking about your sexuality I get that and I am messing with you. You have no distance of self and that's why it is fun to mess with you Randy. Try to take things like this in stride. Tons of people on here are called a fag all the time @[Seabs]. Yet they don't mind. #homojokes

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Seeing this kind of conversation between Stop and Savage always make me wish I was gay, just to piss off the homophobes.

William

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
This is like the 3rd Wrestler in the past few days I've heard to say a homosexual remark to somebody :p

I'm loving it! lol

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:sad: Savage why you hate gay people?

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
Seeing this kind of conversation between Stop and Savage always make me wish I was gay, just to piss off the homophobes.

You can always be a internet homo Seabs. Want me to get you a rainbow flag?