Big Sexy Killer Nash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
I've heard a number of things in my life as a wrestling fan, but once, Kevin Nash reacted in a very malevolent way to Carl Pierre Oulette when he challenged Nash to a fight. His words were, according to his testimony...

"Dude, if I stand up, I'm not gonna stop, no matter how much you tell me to stop, I'm not gonna stop until I just completely kill you. If you wanna fight, I'll fight, I don't have a problem with that, but I'm not gonna hit you three times and then you say I've had enough, I'm gonna beat you to death."

Big Killer Kevin Nash

Skip to 1:30 and you'll hear him speak these words.

How did he get away with saying this?

Crash

Reaction score
Nash is a big mouth, never been in a real fight. He is that guy in high school that always bragged about how he kicks everybody's ass but never did anything.

Crash

Reaction score
OMG, what a revelation! What's your source on this?

I have watched almost every shoot interviews from him and he always like to brag about how he would beat anyone's ass but there is no proof that he ever did.

Crash

Reaction score
Also don't get me wrong, I am not just a hater. I was a big fan of Nash in WCW back in the days, I like the man he has good stories to tell and is very articulate. I just think he's a big mouth and because he was part of the kliq he thinks too highly of himself.

Paul Diaz-Berrio

The Artiste
Reaction score
Well, I'm guessing that because Cp Oulette was looking for a fight, Nash's threat wasn't taken as seriously as it'd have been had he made it outright. I do wonder though if Nash would've had the stomach to get down on his knees and punch Oulette to death, knowing that he'd get booked on 2nd degree murder. ?

Crash

Reaction score
Well, I'm guessing that because Cp Oulette was looking for a fight, Nash's threat wasn't taken as seriously as it'd have been had he made it outright. I do wonder though if Nash would've had the stomach to get down on his knees and punch Oulette to death, knowing that he'd get booked on 2nd degree murder. ?
People who do death threats are the biggest cowards, they try to get under your skin, say they are gonna kill you so that you don't want to fight them at all.

Reactions: Paul Diaz-Berrio

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Nash is a big mouth, never been in a real fight. He is that guy in high school that always bragged about how he kicks everybody's ass but never did anything.
Bullshit.

Nash slapped Piper. Then Piper lied about the incident and was contradicted by most who were there. Nash also slapped Samoa Joe. And Joe didn't dare respond. Teddy Hart also told a story where Nash beat up an Irish soccer player who attacked him in a bar.

Now, do your usual tactic of deflecting the argument.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Crash

Reaction score
Bullshit.

Nash slapped Piper. Then Piper lied about the incident and was contradicted by most who were there. Nash also slapped Samoa Joe. And Joe didn't dare respond. Teddy Hart also told a story where Nash beat up an Irish soccer player who attacked him in a bar.

Now, do your usual tactic of deflecting the argument.

Hey calm down there, no need to get all upset because I say something negative about Nash, I'm just telling my opinion. I do know about all the stories you're bringing up and I just think he's being a bully and an asshole. "Slapped" people around in the locker room is not being a tough guy, if Joe or Piper would have tried anything against him they'd be fired. Also YOU weren't there so you don't know for fact what happened in those situations.

TheWolf

The Artiste
Reaction score
Hey calm down there, no need to get all upset because I say something negative towards Nash. I'm just telling my opinion, I do know about all the stories you're bringing up and I just think he's being a bully and an asshole. "Slapped" people around in the locker room is not being a tough guy, if Joe or Piper would have tried anything against him they'd be fired. Also YOU weren't there so you don't know for fact what happened in those situations.
You wrote in plain English that "he never did anything". Which is factually incorrect. Not matter how you spin it.

How was Nash a bully when he acted in self-defence against a fan? What do you want him to do? Let the fan beat him up. You really are dumb aren't you?