Big plans for next weeks RAW (a reason to get excited)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tchman58

Jobber
Reaction score
MarkyMark said:
I love it Crayo. Keep MarkyMarkin' alive :yes:

I would MarkyMark for Heyman as GM. I could see Team Johnny vs Team Heyman and it would be epic. So much better than the lame fued with Teddy. Vince comes out and tells Heyman to drop the lawsuits and he will give him a chance to earn the GM spot. He also tells Johnny he isn't very pleased with his job so far and that this is his last chance to show what he has.

Team heyman vs team Johnny could be extremely interesting.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
"Lesnar/HHH is a confirmed Summerslam match pretty much, I wonder what could match it?"

I missed Smackdown last week and RAW this week.. any specific segments I should watch @[Crayo]?

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
Lol I'm doing the same as Dolph's pretty much. I get the feeling they are going to do something decent. Vince has possibly woken up and realised that his company cannot keep doing what they are at the moment. As much as he is going bonkers he hasn't lost his natural business sense. Change could well be coming soon but whether it is good change or not is the question.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Babyface said:
"Lesnar/HHH is a confirmed Summerslam match pretty much, I wonder what could match it?"

I missed Smackdown last week and RAW this week.. any specific segments I should watch @[Crayo]?

Skip SmackDown.

Watch opening segment of RAW but turn off when Cena speaks. Skip to Ryback's match. Watch Punk/Kane as it was a godo match. Then turn off RAW.