Big plans for next weeks RAW (a reason to get excited)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
According to sources in the WWE, current creative plans call for a huge announcement from chairman Vince McMahon next week that may change the landscape of the WWE. Sources indicate that the WWE has plans for a huge angle this Summer that may usher in a new era. With the 1,000th episode of RAW fast approaching, WWE feels as if they need to create a buzz for the event. Another source claims that the recently announced revolution themed WWE 13 videogame has been influenced by the current angle creative is planning.

PWTorch

I hope this is true. This is so needed. That WWE 13 gameplay trailer was epic and it'd be an awesome story-line if something was done similar to it. Lesnar/HHH is a confirmed Summerslam match pretty much, I wonder what could match it?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I look forward to seeing Vince next Tuesday morning and fast forwarding through everything else

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
If they fuck this Raw up then I'll feel all hope is lost

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
Vince is opening the show. It might decide whether I watch the show or not.

If Vince is opening I may go this route. Depends on how many nightmares I have of BBQ sauce covered michael cole between now and then

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
To be honest the show bring 3 hours gets me more excited. I doubt it's just a random 3 hour show, so Vince's announcement might actually be a good one. Anyone have any predictions?

Mine so far:

- Brand split ending
- Aligns with Ace to create corporate heel stable
- Fires Ace -.-
- Nothing happens

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Firing Ace seems likely.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
So, they tease something big with the "A Revolution Is Coming" videos, then swerve us by making it about a video game... but that swerve was actually part of another swerve to have an actual revolution coming...

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
So, they tease something big with the "A Revolution Is Coming" videos, then swerve us by making it about a video game... but that swerve was actually part of another swerve to have an actual revolution coming...

:russo:

Either way, it's something to look forward to. Don't ruin my optimism here.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The big announcement is they are bringing Russo back as the head of creative and as an on screen character

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Crayo said:
PWTorch

I hope this is true. This is so needed. That WWE 13 gameplay trailer was epic and it'd be an awesome story-line if something was done similar to it. Lesnar/HHH is a confirmed Summerslam match pretty much, I wonder what could match it?

IT GOING TO BE CMPUNK DEFEND THE WWE CHAMPION AGAINST BROCK L.! END OF STORY CASE CLOSED!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
So Brock breaking HHH's arm is just forgotten about? I wish it was true, honestly, I don't want HHH anywhere near Summerslam, but I don't think that's happening mate.