Big NEWS! OMG

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling16

Reaction score
Wrestling is shit they are a bunch of steroid using bums who are scared to get in the real fight game, so they do they shithouse one and pretend to fight all of you so called fans are going nowere in life.

Pices of shit and all the mods are complete ass whips!

Discuss bithces you'le see me on the t.v soon as ufc champ what will you be doing on this pc, 10 years later with your hbk t-shirt on going yeahhhhh edge has won the belt again who assed sad o'ssss, wrestling is for babies and you are all shithouses and freaks and blueberries!

Rell

Reaction score
like I said in your other thread

I'm 17 years old and I'm about to get into construction once I graduate. I don't spend all day watching wrestling....I don't know what mistakes you have made in your life but I'm pretty sure I'm not going down the same path. I do own quite a few wrestling DVD's, but I also have a bunch of Movies (not wrestling related) CD's, video games etc. I don't know about you but wrestling isn't my life, I'm actually a bigger NBA fan than a Wrestling fan (Go Lakers). I will achieve something in my life, and I'm sorry you haven't achieved anything in yours, I'm assuming. I wish you the best in your MMA career if you ever have one.

Mr. Mat

Wrestling16
Wrestling is shit they are a bunch of steroid using bums who are scared to get in the real fight game, so they do they shithouse one and pretend to fight all of you so called fans are going nowere in life.

Pices of shit and all the mods are complete ass whips!

Discuss bithces you'le see me on the t.v soon as ufc champ what will you be doing on this pc, 10 years later with your hbk t-shirt on going yeahhhhh edge has won the belt again who assed sad o'ssss, wrestling is for babies and you are all shithouses and freaks and blueberries!

shut the fuck up who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.