Big Johnny Explains Why He Returned

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I love the way he thinks he's more beloved than Michael Jordan in chicago

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Johnny was a great GM, he's a natural heat magnet. Remember when he did Punk's entrance?

laurinaitis-cm-punk-entrance.jpg

The way he trolled the fans in Chi Town was priceless.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I hope the WWE gives him a new storyline..Maybe as GM of SD! I really wanna see Booker back with Cole and JBL

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Mr Excitement for SD GM, Booker T back on commentary and Maddox to interfere on both shows as he's funny in his role as manageing supervisor to the Raw GM.

Zack Ryder

The Artiste
Reaction score
Sheldor said:
Glad he is back, but WWE need to use him better.

Glad? Glad? He's the one that made WWE worse for awhile. People say he's the best that has happened to WWE in awhile but they're are wrong. He's the worst thing that has happened to WWE in awhile and let it stay like that. Everyone was happy when he was fired and now everything has changed. Since he's been back, lot's of people have been angry including me. I only have two more words for Laurinaitis, get lost.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
Glad? Glad? He's the one that made WWE worse for awhile. People say he's the best that has happened to WWE in awhile but they're are wrong. He's the worst thing that has happened to WWE in awhile and let it stay like that. Everyone was happy when he was fired and now everything has changed. Since he's been back, lot's of people have been angry including me. I only have two more words for Laurinaitis, get lost.

Nobody is worse than Khali.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
On topic JL is awesome he is very good at the entertainment aspect of things.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
Johnny is

But why? His somewhat goofy character who actually thought the crowd liked him and made mistakes all the time was pretty funny.