Big Hoss Rambler promoted to Admin.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Lacky said:
Where is Randy? :hmm:

Watch out, he's no selling again.

LwgCN.gif

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
OK someone delete my 1st post on this thread! ARE U FUCKIN DUMB CRAYO HE IS THE WROST CREW GUY EVER! Just b/c he help u prote for shit on youtube does not me he fuckin devere it! He fuckin abovese his power as a crew guy and not u award he bring a adirn u really DUMB! RIP WWEFORUM.NET!

Reactions: Big Hoss Rambler

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:
OK someone delete my 1st post on this thread! ARE U FUCKIN DUMB CRAYO HE IS THE WROST CREW GUY EVER! Just b/c he help u prote for shit on youtube does not me he fuckin devere it! He fuckin abovese his power as a crew guy and not u award he bring a adirn u really DUMB! RIP WWEFORUM.NET!

Very nice informative post there. Your comments would have been taken into consideration but unfortunately The Big Hoss Man has already gained the power of immunity.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

Why thank you for that informative post. Clearly you know everything that goes on on this site and we are sorry if you felt any sort of anger over this.

Here, have a complimentary teddy bear
5993253e0c0bf1afb67add7fbc91a9eb.jpg

Thank you, come again.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Stopspot said:
Why thank you for that informative post. Clearly you know everything that goes on on this site and we are sorry if you felt any sort of anger over this.

Here, have a complimentary teddy bear
5993253e0c0bf1afb67add7fbc91a9eb.jpg

Thank you, come again.

Uh yet u all well he does aless fuck around my group site for no reason! HE NOT IN MY GROUP YET HE ABORSE HIS CREW POWER! And post anyway and is a jack ass! YET CRAYO AWARD BY LET HIM BE ADIM! YES GREAT MOVE NOT!

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Lacky said:
Very nice informative post there. Your comments would have been taken into consideration but unfortunately The Big Hoss Man has already gained the power of immunity.

Uh yet u all well he does aless fuck around my group site for no reason! HE NOT IN MY GROUP YET HE ABORSE HIS CREW POWER! And post anyway and is a jack ass! YET CRAYO AWARD BY LET HIM BE ADIM! YES GREAT MOVE NOT! AND I HAVE PROVE HE DOES IT ALL ON MY GROUP FORUM! He comment on post in MY GROUP PAID AND IS A DICK!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Want another Teddy?

aee08bd54806ad73e38c027a3bc523ca.jpg
?

Seriously though Randy you have nothing to worry about. Hoss won't kill the site.

Reaction score
Respect Gohan6425 said:

aww thank you. :eek:tunga: I will do my best for you!