• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big E Unsure WWE Locker Room Would Welcome Connor McGregor: "I want to be in a locker room with people who are good people who obey the law, you know

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?

“For me, I guess the only stuff that bothers me, and it’s not my position to really judge him, but it’s the legal stuff you know what I mean?” Big E continued. “I take some pride in when I look around our locker room, and I’m not saying things are perfect, but I want to be in a locker room with people who are good people who obey the law, you know what I mean? Who aren’t getting in trouble and that’s the only thing.”

Big E might want to do some research on the locker-room.

Dale

Super Moderator
No thanks. I understand he would likely bring eyeballs to the product but the guys shtick has worn mega thin with me, he's a shell of what he used to be when he was somewhat quick witted and funny.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Shut up Big E.....WWE need some real outlaws....this batch of geeks been losing viewers left and right because no one wants to see goodies two shoes play rassle.

Also...fuck Conor....midget ass midget is washed.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I'd still like to see him give it a shot. I always thought he'd fit the mould of the product well, even for a one off. He always had an over-the-top WWE type personality that would translate over to promos and talking trash.

I also think he'd be able to put on a decent outsider coming in match.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
The hell you talking about Big E? This ain't a daycare facility.. That's gotta be a top 5 softest take I've heard from a wrestler.