BIG E Better cash in successfully

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

theheel916

Reaction score
Big E finally won money in the bank where does he go from here? I still think a character change needs to happen but a lot of people are very sensitive when it comes to big E so I’m going to tread lightly but hopefully big E cashes in successfully and has a nice title run that’s way better than his friend Kofi Kingston And hopefully start a reign of greatness

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Goldberg to defeat Bobby to set up E's dream match vs Goldberg.

2 BIG MEN, WITH BIG MUSCLES, BUMPIN' MEAT. THATS WHAT I WANT.

Right now I would have the plan being to take the title of Lashley, however if the crowds get super into E over the next few months or whatever I would probably switch it up and have him take the title off of Roman. Will be interesting to see what shifts get made in the draft because Big E as the solo guy with Kofi & Xavier vs. Roman & The Uso's could bang.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
He closed the show after Smackdown went off the air last week, only top babyfaces do that in WWE.

I hope him being a Vince project won't affect his standing with "fans" who always seem to do a 180 on people when it's revealed the company is behind them.

Reactions: theheel916

theheel916

Reaction score
Goldberg to defeat Bobby to set up E's dream match vs Goldberg.

2 BIG MEN, WITH BIG MUSCLES, BUMPIN' MEAT. THATS WHAT I WANT.

Right now I would have the plan being to take the title of Lashley, however if the crowds get super into E over the next few months or whatever I would probably switch it up and have him take the title off of Roman. Will be interesting to see what shifts get made in the draft because Big E as the solo guy with Kofi & Xavier vs. Roman & The Uso's could bang.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theheel916

Reaction score
He closed the show after Smackdown went off the air last week, only top babyfaces do that in WWE.

I hope him being a Vince project won't affect his standing with "fans" who always seem to do a 180 on people when it's revealed the company is behind them.

I really hope so too his potential is very high hope they don’t fuck this up
giphy.gif

Reactions: Deezy

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I still think he’s the guy to take the belt off Roman. Take your time with him though. I say have him cash in on the Smackdown after Wrestlemania.

The conversation of having him be more “serious” is an interesting one. On one hand I wouldn’t mind seeing a more focused E(which is what I thought we’d get when he was split from Woods and Kofi) but on the other hand, his goofiness is apart of his charm. If they want to tone it down then cool but don’t strip him of the thing that got him over in the first place.

Either way, I’ve said and thought E has next for a while now. It’s time to build a new star. Hopefully they don’t fuck it up.

Reactions: theheel916

theheel916

Reaction score
I still think he’s the guy to take the belt off Roman. Take your time with him though. I say have him cash in on the Smackdown after Wrestlemania.

The conversation of having him be more “serious” is an interesting one. On one hand I wouldn’t mind seeing a more focused E(which is what I thought we’d get when he was split from Woods and Kofi) but on the other hand, his goofiness is apart of his charm. If they want to tone it down then cool but don’t strip him of the thing that got him over in the first place.

Either way, I’ve said and thought E has next for a while now. It’s time to build a new star. Hopefully they don’t fuck it up.

Exactly I’ve come to the realization that you cannot get rid of his charisma that’s what makes him special but hopefully he picks his goofy spots wisely