BIG Drew McIntyre SPOILER for this Friday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I don't see whats wrong with corporate Vince coming out and endorsing Drew and maybe sit in on his matches.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I think there is a huge difference between Mr. McMahon the asshole and Vincent Kennedy McMahon Chairman of WWE.

If they can get corporate Vince out there to somewhat interact with Drew instead of making Drew look like an idiot always talking about Vince without ever seeing both of them together, maybe more people would feel like he matters.

LKP

Reaction score
No no no.... Damn it... Fuck you WWE.

...god...

Reaction score
Aww.. your gay pirate looking boyfriend/mancrush got taken off TV. :(

Reaction score
I think there is a huge difference between Mr. McMahon the asshole and Vincent Kennedy McMahon Chairman of WWE.

If they can get corporate Vince out there to somewhat interact with Drew instead of making Drew look like an idiot always talking about Vince without ever seeing both of them together, maybe more people would feel like he matters.

Or maybe if he actually had a infinitesimal amount of talent people would act like he mattered.

seX-Power

Reaction score
If he's not getting fired I hope he at least goes to Raw.

Reaction score

But if he comes out because of his favouritism to Drew, reminding people he threw his weight around for Drew, aren't we getting Mr. McMahon the evil boss? Besides, as I said before, with Bret having been on TV so recently it would feel weird.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
If he's not getting fired I hope he at least goes to Raw.

Honestly I think that is what is going to happen, I think the WWE wanted a way to get him off Smackdown but leave the IC championship on Smackdown without him actually losing it thus keeping his "undefeated" streak in tact and possibly really let the "chosen one" character take off. I'm not really a Drew fan but I think that it's pretty obvious that the WWE does have big plans for him in the future.