Big Daddy V vs The 500 pound Love Machine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BigDaddyA123

Reaction score
bigdaddyv1.gif
Viscera.jpg
OK just look at the difference between these two pics the old Love Machine Viscera was still huge but not as huge as Big Daddy V I mean look at the those jelly rolls on Big Daddy V!LOL.Who do you think was fatter,better wrestler and more popular

JesterJ1225

Reaction score
everyone LOVED the love machine....but the truth was that he was seen as a joke and never really won anything

BigDaddyA123

Reaction score
Hey Superfluous Idealist could you maybe make a signature for me I've tried and tried but it isn't working PLEASE HELP!

motley215

Reaction score
both suck
bdv ishard to look at
and its stupid becoz wwe thinks they can go from jobber to monster jst by taking em tv for a while and giving them a new wardrobe

Reaction score
man I feel sorry for the guys who go up agaist him especially when he does that move when he gets them in the corner bounces of the rope and just steamrolles them imagine having his big man boobs in your face like that I hope they pay the wrestlers extra money having to do that in the match :) like vince is going to have all the men on the roster of ECW outside his office with picket signs with TELL HIM TO PUT A SHIRT ON written on them

btman

Reaction score
Big Daddy V is awesome... All greased up... He makes dominating someone painful and hilarious at the same time. A clothesline from him or a bear hug is just awesome. Though on Cyber Sunday when they did a closeup of his face he just looked like a silly fat kid... I love it lol

Jericholic

Reaction score
BDV is indeed terrible hopefully he just goes away soon

Wordlife

ok plain and simple.... Big Daddy V is pointless, he's keeping ECW temporarily running, along with Morrison and Punk, that is it.... he's a fat ass black dude (nothing bad meant there) with tits the size of his head, and has like 3 rolls of fat, he's so damn gay I can't stand him