Big congrats to he himself.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
When and how do you guys think "he himself" should cash in?

amjustthat

Jobber
Reaction score
Ziggler did amazing! Sin Cara almost messed up the whole match with his botch, luckily Ziggler is so damn good he managed to save himself beautifully! I hope Ziggler keeps the briefcase for a while, get a nice mean-streak, promo-time every week for a few months, and then maybe cash it in sometime around Hell in a Cell

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Rainman said:
When and how do you guys think "he himself" should cash in?

Not for a while and when it's a shock moment. I want him to keep rubbing it in that he holds it, prove how good he is in feuds with Jericho and perhaps Bryan. Really push himself as a constant one on one PPV wrestler. Have him ditch Vickie and have constant mic segments. Let the casuals know this guy is for real, then suddenly when he cashes in people will be like "omg it's dolph!!". He needs to look a bit stronger though atm.

Reactions: Snowman1

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Not for a while and when it's a shock moment. I want him to keep rubbing it in that he holds it, prove how good he is in feuds with Jericho and perhaps Bryan. Really push himself as a constant one on one PPV wrestler. Have him ditch Vickie and have constant mic segments. Let the casuals know this guy is for real, then suddenly when he cashes in people will be like "omg it's dolph!!". He needs to look a bit stronger though atm.

That's a nice way for his MITB reign to go. That'd be awesome build up for his World title reign.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly. Miz got himself really over with his. With his segments with Sheamus and Orton with the case. You knew he belonged there eventually and it made people think about him in the title scene with the briefcase, instead of just shoving him in the midcard and then randomly cashing in.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Exactly. Miz got himself really over with his. With his segments with Sheamus and Orton with the case. You knew he belonged there eventually and it made people think about him in the title scene with the briefcase, instead of just shoving him in the midcard and then randomly cashing in.

Yes, but I'm pretty sure he'll be well built with the briefcase. He's already feuding with Sheamus/Del Rio/maybe Jericho so he's well on his way.