Big congrats to he himself.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph Ziggler. What a performance. I think he's definitely the right guy to win MITB, he was selling like a fucking boss last night. Getting thrown on those computer chairs hurts btw, see how well he took that?

Anyway, where and when is this guy cashing in?

Reactions: Hannah Bee

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Last night!!

Oh wait fecking Sheamus!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
"Looks like none of you blabber mouths spoiled anything. Good work :)"

then you go and post a spoiler :true:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't worry Sheamus has had quite a long reign now and isn't drawing a carrot. I don't see him burying Dolph when he attempts the cash in.

LOL I know just got annoyed last nite as I hate that bloody kick it's so annoying and just wound me up at the time!

I know Sheamus has no chance of retaining and DZ will be a drawer so the future looks bright on that front!

See I'd day a cash in at 1000th RAW but there's already a lot on for that but my thinking behind that was they would want a feud for SS between DZ and whoever probs Sheamus so need some build time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pedobear said:
"Looks like none of you blabber mouths spoiled anything. Good work :)"

then you go and post a spoiler :true:

The only spoiler I've posted here is that a male deserves to be congratulated you noob.

Cloud said:
LOL I know just got annoyed last nite as I hate that bloody kick it's so annoying and just wound me up at the time!

I know Sheamus has no chance of retaining and DZ will be a drawer so the future looks bright on that front!

See I'd day a cash in at 1000th RAW but there's already a lot on for that but my thinking behind that was they would want a feud for SS between DZ and whoever probs Sheamus so need some build time.

Don't get me started on the bury kick. I nearly rage punched my PC when Dolph nearly lost his thing, but Michael Cole calmed me down.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I know Cole saved the day for me as well!!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Anyway, where and when is this guy cashing in?

!!!!! spoil!!! he cant cash in if he not have briefcase!!

put spoiler infront of thread name nao!!!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
YOU'RE A NOOB THERE'S NOT A SPOILER :angry:

U BLIND!?!

YOU PUT SPOILER INFRONT OF TITLE ABOUT MIZ BUT NOT THIS?!?! THAT THREAD ONLY SAY HE WAS BACKSTAGE! NOT REALLY SPOILER! BUT THIS IS SPOILER!! PUT SPOILER INFRONT NOW!!

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Pedobear said:
U BLIND!?!

YOU PUT SPOILER INFRONT OF TITLE ABOUT MIZ BUT NOT THIS?!?! THAT THREAD ONLY SAY HE WAS BACKSTAGE! NOT REALLY SPOILER! BUT THIS IS SPOILER!! PUT SPOILER INFRONT NOW!!

I'M OBVIOUSLY CONGRATULATING SOMEONE AND IT'S JUST AFTER A PPV, IF THEY COME IN THIS THREAD THEY DUMB!!! FU PEDO :finger:

Reactions: Snowman1

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
YES I AGREE THEY DUMB!! BUT DUMB PEOPLE NEED HELP!!! THATS WHY BROCK LESNAR HAS PAUL HEYMAN!

YOU NEED PUT SPOILER SO DUMB PEOPLE STAY OUT!!

Reactions: Farooq

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dolph Zigglers is a boss and I'm so proud that he won :yay: can't wait to see the look on Fella's face when he gets cashed in on and owned! :dawg:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Pedobear said:
THATS WHY BROCK LESNAR HAS PAUL HEYMAN!

:win:

Ans fuck the Brogue Kick, I can take a boot to the face like that and get up, it doesn't hurt...now it might knock a tooth out though...

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
The brogue kick is shit half the time it don't even look like it's hit! ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH get mad thinking bout it!