Big Cass is terrible

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Big Cass is kinda broken goods rn. I don't think he can be fixed. He is always going to be the guy who lost to a 5 foot 8 man. His whole character means nothing. Down the card he goes. Shit version of Test
Damaged goods because he lost to a little man? You know that little man is Daniel Bryan, the guy who defeated Triple H and Orton + Batista and won two titles in the main event of Wrestlemania, as well as defeating Vince McMahon's will irl, defeating concussions, and is arguably one of the greatest of all time? This praise all coming from a guy who doesn't even like DBry. It's not like he lost to Kalisto

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
This is... All you can really book him for in WWE. A filler feud based on being bigger and stronger while Bryan doesn't have anything else to do. Lol. Otherwise I can see him being a decent new Japan hot tag guy or one of the reptile tribe or shit like that.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Damaged goods because he lost to a little man? You know that little man is Daniel Bryan, the guy who defeated Triple H and Orton + Batista and won two titles in the main event of Wrestlemania, as well as defeating Vince McMahon's will irl, defeating concussions, and is arguably one of the greatest of all time? This praise all coming from a guy who doesn't even like DBry. It's not like he lost to Kalisto
Cass' whole character is based on being tall. So him losing to Bryan pretty much makes him redundant after this feud. He is not going to be a threat. What is Cass going to do after this fued, face more little guys? He is a one dimensional character.
[doublepost=1529050767][/doublepost]
You have fun with that...
Yes I will thanks mate