Bieber as New Robin in Batman vs. Superman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, I posted this thread to troll you guys. It's not real. It's a Funny or Die skit. :haha:

is funny or die ever funny? The few ive seen i end up straight faced staring and waiting for a laugh. Like the ones with that dude with the side part on...community or one of those office ripoffs. And Diddy's one too.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
is funny or die ever funny? The few ive seen i end up straight faced staring and waiting for a laugh. Like the ones with that dude with the side part on...community or one of those office ripoffs. And Diddy's one too.
I don't know, dude. I haven't seen any of their stuff much either, but they have a hard-on doing skits involving Bieber. I remember seeing a few skits awhile back when people still made fun of Bieber for sounding like a 10 year old Chinese girl and they weren't even skits. It was just Bieber "re-doing" popular videos. Like, one popular video was a fat, black chick dancing on a table and the table broke, so they made Bieber dance on a table and he tripped somehow. Bieber also did the dramatic chipmunk shit and other shit like that. It seemed stupid then and I haven't seen anything from them since.