Beyonce To Headline Glastonbury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi

Reaction score
After much speculation, it has been confirmed that Beyonce will indeed be performing at this year’s Glastonbury Festival.
Full story after the jump…

The Grammy award winning superstar released a statement today announcing that she will be headlining the last day of the world renown British festival, which takes place between June 22nd-26th. Speaking on her 90 minute set, the 29 year old said:
“This really is the biggest festival in the world and I cannot wait to perform there. Everyone who attends is really appreciative of music and is in such a good mood that entire weekend,â€￾ says Beyonce in a statement. “I’m pumped just thinking about that huge audience and soaking up their energy.â€￾
With reliable word informing us that the singer is finalising the recording process of her new LP, an educated guess would see her perform some of that new material at Glastonbury. In any case, this serves as another career milestone in Beyonce’s undeniable quest for iconic status. For, besides husband Jay-Z, very few non-Rock acts have been granted the privilege of headlining the iconic show. Hence, Bouncy continues her streak of breaking barriers and building cultural bridges. Roll on June!

------

Grats to her