Better than Wrestlingforum.com?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Lacky said:
Ha-ha, they probably deserved it pal. Some users on that forum are very stuck up. We come off a lot friendlier so I hope it doesn't come to that on here. :eek:tunga:

I came from caws. They don't like women. :pity::dawg::lol1:

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Codebreaker82 said:
I got banned on wrestlingforum.com. It was last year at the height of the Rock/Cena discussions and I lost my cool a few times and told the admin to go fuck himself. Probably not the best way to end that argument, but oh well.

@[Crayo] go fuck yourself :finger:

See we can get away with so much more :eek:tunga:

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
never been on another WWE Forum

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Both have their advantages, the smaller userbase allows us to be a closer knitted community although we lack the variety they seem to have.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Seabs said:
Both have their advantages, the smaller userbase allows us to be a closer knitted community although we lack the variety they seem to have.

Good point boss.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Go away sensible Seabs.

Helps us seem less like the little brother, rather than saying we're better herp derp for no apparent reason other than being on this site at this time we let the guest consumer decide as we're confident in our own plus points. Congratulations I just developed you a 1000 new hits, totally welcome :yay:

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
64c59ce7b1563cbc6684666ef5c078d4.gif

Reactions: Crayo

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
O lord the Wrestlingforums. I have a account on there. Left there a few months ago cause I got tired of the stuck up people there. Coming up with weird insulting nicknames to the new guys that come on there. And they are very judgmental. The only reason I go there undercover is to take a lot of the pics of the divas and celeb women. But I find this site a lot more better. More friendly people here. Glad I made the switch.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
blackterminator said:
O lord the Wrestlingforums. I have a account on there. Left there a few months ago cause I got tired of the stuck up people there. Coming up with weird insulting nicknames to the new guys that come on there. And they are very judgmental. The only reason I go there undercover is to take a lot of the pics of the divas and celeb women. But I find this site a lot more better. More friendly people here. Glad I made the switch.

Yeah, I made an account on there too. Majority seems to the idiotic, hateful fans who can't back up what they say. Ignorance isn't bliss in this case.

Anyway, if you're looking for pictures of Divas, I currently use this website for pictures of all the wrestlers and they update it everyday with pictures. They're all .png's though, so there isn't any background to the picture, just a picture of the wrestler themselves. I find it quite useful.

:smug: