Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
We did it Reddit! Shame I was wrong on CP in the end, but I actually had him as a scum read early d1 so I'm claiming it still :brodgers

Also, sort of amazing that Barry's theory on Tweet not being in the QT was right. Just can't believe they wouldn't execute the claimed cop in that situation. Gonna be fun reading that QT. I know colour-gate must have sucked for scum, but I still think town played great all-around. Jeff in particular showing he's the real deal now with some mega d1 reads. Even without the colour thing I think we win this comfortably. Also hope everything went well with your wife's hospital trip Phenom.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Town probably did have a bit much in terms of info roles too, especially if Big Man is a tracker or whatever he hinted at earlier.

Big Man

Reaction score
nah that was about sky being a hider lol. I knew it when I saw the barry hint night 1. thought it was obvious for everyone to see but apparently not.

Reactions: Dance Hall Days

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Just over 2 hours get your roles in

:lauren

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
If scum aren't submitting actions, I'd say just call the game tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:tenay

tbh it was pretty big this game that 2 people super high in PoE ended being character confirmed masons lol. That was the gg for scum. Which is funny because one of them turned out to be the SK :beckylol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Whoever dragged this out to deadline, ur an asshole

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s been more than 2 hours haza :cudi

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Darth Lethal - I can claim if you'd like?
Poyser - BG
Jeffatron - ?
V.Sky - Hider
Rugrat - ?
Pepé Le Quagmire - DV
Shawn - miller
Dance Hall Days - Watcher
TheRedPrince - ?
Laughable Chimp - SK

I know I am town. People will find any reason to lump me in as a scum, no matter what tact I try and play with. Sky hiding behind me will confirm my town, but I'd rather she went elsewhere for an extra confirm, maybe Bananas?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No one can change actions m8 the deadline passed like 40 mins ago, haza better not be accepting late entries anyway

also if you were a townie that was about to be lynched you’d be pretty happy with the hider going behind you so no buys

if you were a townie that had read anything you’d know Bananas was town :reigns3

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Yeah, actually, rather than CP, I'd like to speak to @Darth Lethal for a moment

Hey Lethal

Noticed you haven't been tunnelling me that much this game

I'm surprised.

That QT you're in must be fucking bedlam, I'm stunned that someone stopped you from going rogue and doing what, ironically, you only actually seem to do as town

Anyway, good night, see you in the morning... or not

Sigh.

I want to play the game differently and not be stuck on the same few players every time, 'tunneling' if you will. Then you come in with this filth to try and rise a reaction. You're so blinded by your nepotism and hatred towards me to actually be a fucking decent person. People can change things up. Why would I do that? I was sick of not being noticed in games, and having my opinion cast away. After Poyser caught me so easily the other game, I PM'd him and sort of vented. He gave me some sound advice. Odo has dished out similar advice as well. I'm too paranoid to scum hunt - seek out town and narrow down from there. But no, you STILL find an issue with this. Bitter, envious sack of shit. Fuck you.

No one can change actions m8 the deadline passed like 40 mins ago, haza better not be accepting late entries anyway

also if you were a townie that was about to be lynched you’d be pretty happy with the hider going behind you so no buys

if you were a townie that had read anything you’d know Bananas was town :reigns3

Well I'd appreciate the confirm as I don't like the discussion going around here in regards to me, but, it's bound to happen and everyone gets a suss eventually.

Yeah, I read all of that. He caught PHEN0M, the bus-driving aspect and all. That was quite a lot to digest. Too much for me to get my head around. And I only said maybe, nobody is going to listen to a vanilla twat like me in regards to role usage anyway.

Anyway, after the way my game went, I'm disgusted by the way Chimp and CP have seemingly given up. Disgraceful to the hard work put in by Haza. Would be nice if they did each other in and the game ends with our resounding, lawful victory.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I tried to be fair to you, Skybox, but now you're back to Player X and I'll fucking tunnel you so deep every single fucking game I'm going to haunt your nightmares.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lol that stuff at sky is ridiculous

PoE points directly to you as there are reasons to read pretty much everyone else town

Status
Not open for further replies.