Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
I think my theory of the scum team just being bad or asleep at the wheel holds up after that cop claim, LMAO. Pretty sure I've only voted scum so far this game. Clear MVP, right here :brodgers

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Why the hell wouldn't he claim the banana part instead of cop as a role cop, when his team already had a cop

Doesn't say anything about a banana in the flip. Did he send you the fruit?

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
There's two more scum left to find. No way it's just a two man plus traitor.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
NGL, sort of insulted some of you have me higher in POE than n0m :jose

This game is pretty much gg either way as POE should be easy from here. I'd still prefer going for at least a claim from N0m or Lethal over lynching CP tomorrow, but if that's what ya'll want to do I cba fighting it.

Dance Hall Days

Tougher Than Your Dad
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
pac
Favorite Wrestler
05chlfC
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
I can definitely see Rugrat being with him for sure

do you not think it’s a wee bit odd that both him and bananas went out of their way to town read each other tho? Bananas liked my point on the execution and made similar points himself, but then he responded to a jeff post that said why it could still be cp like LOL well this makes my post look dumb but then he never really re-evaluated his town read afterwords

The dumb part was thinking that Tweet might not have been in the QT. He clearly was as if they thought he was legit town cop, they just execute him as soon as he claims. And I don't think CP lets the execute shot be wasted on Mitch if he's scum. I don't think he let's OMB claim 1-shot cop as scum either. Not sure what the motivation for pushing Tweet d1 would be either after his wagon died down. I'm actually really confused at why everyone seems to be scum reading him at this point, but whatever, maybe I'm wrong.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Nah it doesn’t specify any kind of fruit lol, just says I received some fruit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And OMB barely pays attention to the qt wouldn’t bother trying to get a read on that kind of thing. He was awful last time and as I said, randomly claimed ‘I’m the millar’ mid N1 lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like, Doddsy wouldn’t be letting him claim that either. Nobody that’s played more than 5 games of mafia in their life would

Reactions: Dance Hall Days
Status
Not open for further replies.