• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Hey, Rugrat? Discounting the alcohol thing (which could be an excuse), isn't it funny that you only went on OMB very late, when he fucked up his fake?

Maybe Barry was on to something suspecting you, given that he's town.

He's a token inactive who wasn't caught up, so he was largely irrelevant to the game. Especially as my style is dependant on finding town and POE-ing the rest.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
CP isn't really even thinking. So he takes Smark's role tonight. And then what? He gets lynched, meaning, I'm still correct. We have no vigs.

And he calls me a fucking moron.
aight this post confirms that I have been out of line

insulting someone with special needs isn't nice or justified even if I am counter-punching

I apologize to Barry and will only be nice to him from now on

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
I pointed out I thought that was supposed to make us think Rugrat was town since no way would scum push them. he didn't reply to the point. smark agreed with it. smark is now dead.

it's a shit point so I don't respond to it.

Not sure how helping push the Tweet wagon makes me scum. I've been right about everything so far so :draper2

I do laugh at the people stating that if CP is scum I'm more likely scum, we all know full well I'll be pushed regardless of what he flips.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
it's a shit point so I don't respond to it.

Not sure how helping push the Tweet wagon makes me scum. I've been right about everything so far so :draper2

I do laugh at the people stating that if CP is scum I'm more likely scum, we all know full well I'll be pushed regardless of what he flips.

only because of POE, though. but who knows, maybe mass claim will be your friends ( don't answer that with a response btw, I don't wanna know your role)

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
I can definitely see Rugrat being with him for sure

do you not think it’s a wee bit odd that both him and bananas went out of their way to town read each other tho? Bananas liked my point on the execution and made similar points himself, but then he responded to a jeff post that said why it could still be cp like LOL well this makes my post look dumb but then he never really re-evaluated his town read afterwords

I didn't go out of my way to town read him, he was on my list of town reads that's it. We had similar reads so yeah that's why he's on there.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
only because of POE, though. but who knows, maybe mass claim will be your friends ( don't answer that with a response btw, I don't wanna know your role)

If people want to push me because PoE, so be it - for the most parts my reads have been very good imo. But it's just been decided that I'm aligned with CP for ??? reasons so people can create a better angle for lynching me.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
mass claim would be a good idea, we need to get some of these nulls out of hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.