• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Sorry. Will update this flip properly when I'm done with a meeting I'm about to go into

Welcome to the Cartel, OMB

You are Tuco Salamanca, the Cartel aligned.

cast_bb_800x600_tuco-salamanca.jpg

Role: Fruit Vendor and Role Cop

The psychotic nephew of major Juarez cartel player Hector Salamanca. Tuco works as a distributor for the Cartel. Tuco is ultra-vigilant when it comes to protecting the best interests of his Uncle Hector and will interrogate anybody that raises his suspicions.

You have the following abilities:

Fruit Vendor: Every night you may hand out a piece of fruit to a player in the game. The player you target will be informed that they received a piece of fruit (but not who sent it to them). The fruit has no effect, other than informing the recipient that it exists.

2-shot Role Cop: Two times during the game, You may visit a player at night and learn the name of their role along with a brief description of its functionality (where applicable)

Win Condition: You win when nothing can stop the Cartel from keeping a majority.

12 hours to submit
, 10pm est deadline​

Doddsy

Mafia God
Why the hell wouldn't he claim the banana part instead of cop as a role cop, when his team already had a cop

Doddsy

Mafia God
I kind of feel extra bad for CP, he's someone that would get real annoyed by it. I mean he's caught already but still

Status
Not open for further replies.