Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Could be I’m being too generous on lethal too because he was around right when I started pushing tweet and pretty much no sold it

but idk I’d be pretty shocked at him being so coherent as scum lmao

Shawn

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Sports Team
eagles
Favorite Sports Team
philadelphiaflyers
Unvote

Vote OMB

I'd much like to make him squirm. I'm sure he'll just call me scum and disappear, but I'm doing it anyway.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff did you lose your shot btw?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Working on a mq from cp. Im fairly certain were gonna hit scum with it. Gimme a few, tedious on mobile.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ill ask about the shot. Im assuming not tho given the wording of the result.

Big Man

Reaction score
I think tweet has cop as a safe fake

1) we had a desperado and if jeff is legit we have a lie detector. I assume he can't use it during day. that's already a good number of alignment confirming roles.
2) his strategy with a good role (watcher) last game was to ask for the watcher, he said this was to deter scum. he got janitored n1.
3) this game he softed a good role early, making him a n1 janitor target yet again. why do this tweet
4) his "plan" to look scummy made no sense and sounds like something he would've made up after realizing jeff was a lie detector and his safe wasn't so safe anymore and he might actually be in trouble

I raised points 1 and 2 earlier and he no-sold the post but was active at the time as he was replying to jeff

lynching him isn't as risky as it seems. saying this for reasons privy only to me at this time
yes he was pushing jeff and then made this post later. he already noted that Tweet hinted at a good role earlier so points 2 and 3 would've been valid earlier on. and point 1 he's using jeff being town to suss tweet which doesn't make sense as like I said he was pushing jeff from the beginning of the game and said he doesn't believe the lie detector claim. wouldn't it make more sense to use the cop claim to strenghten your suspocion on jeff rather than turning it around and saying tweet is scum because we have jeff's role?

im happy to put CP as a scum read.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I read through CPs posts just now and I think they are largely ok, tho the way he was around jeff early game wasn’t particularly good. He was basically saying he’s exactly the same as last game which LETHAL of all people called him out on saying he’s being completely different. I also get the feeling he was asking for the watcher on jeff and telling jeff to lie detect him or tweet because he knew they could JK him lol, just because that’s exactly the kind of brazen thing scum CP does. His play around tweet later in the day and reaction to the execute feels pretty organic tho. Tough one; wish he was around when tweet was actually in trouble.

Im not voting tweetum for rn but im gonna be working till 3 2 mor

on the other hand this is pretty much exactly what OMB was doing last time I played and he was scum lol. Earlier in the day he listed tweet as somebody that was on his radar, yet here he refuses to vote him. Doesn’t really add up

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
yeah jeff is reading exactly the same as last game to me and I caught him twice lmao

vote jeff

Doesnt provide an actual reason, just sheep/vague meta spec
actually though I'm surprised tweet hinted a strong role since last game he tried to deter scum from shooting him when he was the watcher by calling for the watcher

I know he was scum and supposedly easily identifiable, but what precisely was it in his play?

I'm feeling lynching Jeff over Tweetums quite Frank Lee.

Cp never answers this

Jeff is just trying to ride the momentum of the Poyser confirm to try and get me to claim.

Notice how they are echoing, but never interacting?

Also cp prob scum. Pretty clear he didnt read the thread. Threw a fee throwaway comments. A vote w tweet n bounced. All this after saying hed be more active in chasing his scum leads just yesterday. No buys.

Thanks yesterjeff, good call!
was playing bloodborne

I'm town

not claiming because jeff is mad

:francis
wait nvm he was asking tweet to claim lol
jeff hella buddying poyser

Pivot to im scum cuz buddying now
I actually don't believe the lie detector claim because we had a desperado. a lie detector is basically a desperado without the downside

so if chimp is saying that's his role I'm down to lynch

Finding more excuses to validate the mislynch
you literally called poyser buddy and were defending him before he was confirmed lol

Lame
I'm going to bed soon too. I think jeff is a good wagon

End of day. Again notice how he echod tweet, but never once, until the next morning, when he made this post and subsequently pivoted to tweet was scum n i was town all of a sudden
Yeah I just reread what I missed. Still feeling quite good we got a live one :garrett

:proud
Vote Count

Tweet (6) -Poyser, Jeff, PHEN0M, Bananas, Sky, RR
Jeff (3) - Tweet, CP, Chimp
CP (1) - Lethal
RR (2) - Barry
I think tweet has cop as a safe fake

1) we had a desperado and if jeff is legit we have a lie detector. I assume he can't use it during day. that's already a good number of alignment confirming roles.
2) his strategy with a good role (watcher) last game was to ask for the watcher, he said this was to deter scum. he got janitored n1.
3) this game he softed a good role early, making him a n1 janitor target yet again. why do this tweet
4) his "plan" to look scummy made no sense and sounds like something he would've made up after realizing jeff was a lie detector and his safe wasn't so safe anymore and he might actually be in trouble

I raised points 1 and 2 earlier and he no-sold the post but was active at the time as he was replying to jeff

lynching him isn't as risky as it seems. saying this for reasons privy only to me at this time

Now he talks to.tweet in thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doddsy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Lmao quoted myself in one of those quotes. I must of deleted part of the coding lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
yes he was pushing jeff and then made this post later. he already noted that Tweet hinted at a good role earlier so points 2 and 3 would've been valid earlier on. and point 1 he's using jeff being town to suss tweet which doesn't make sense as like I said he was pushing jeff from the beginning of the game and said he doesn't believe the lie detector claim. wouldn't it make more sense to use the cop claim to strenghten your suspocion on jeff rather than turning it around and saying tweet is scum because we have jeff's role?

im happy to put CP as a scum read.

ok the bottom part here is something I missed and a very good point

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Fuck sakes the formatting on the mq is butchered im so sorry lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok you lads have twisted my arm

vote cp

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I feel like some people are missing the forest for the trees though on if CP and Tweet are scum mates. Tweet's role is very similar to mine many games ago where I was scum and didn't have the QT; I also didn't know who my scum mates were and they didn't know who I was.

What's to say CP wouldn't order the execute not knowing Tweet was on their side and that it would look poorly upon him?

Reactions: Dance Hall Days
Status
Not open for further replies.