• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Man

the guy posted once, and you want me to claim before I have a chance to get into the game. nah im good. you can go after people who have been here and are not town read while I read back so I can play the game or you can wait while I do so. up to you.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Tbh as far as I can see its gonna be you, OMB, Doddsy or chimp and none have really been around in the thick of any discussions lol

RDK

All glory to God
Vote Count

Big Man (5) - Poyser, Jeff, Barry, Shawn

Day 1 will end at 03:35 PM EST on Thu 2/6 or when a majority is reached

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch

Last edited:

Big Man

whatever im a mason and we're both character confirmed to each other and wouldn't be cartel aligned.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tweet was bussed tbh assuming they knew who he was. going to have a look at the interactions.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Lol nice

unvote

I probably won’t vote til morning don’t really wanna spark a mass claim but don’t feel confident on any direction atm until I give a read back

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
If were going by poysers gut that nom is town, i think its a pretty much given that at least one of cp or doddsy are scum. Esp if we are to believe a bus was involved. Prob were not expecting him to get blasted overnight tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.