Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
But I will say that if tweet is town then I’m pretty sure cp is scum
Why on this? Is it just based on how CP was pushing him or is there more I've not seen

Ok that might be a good avenue. What is similar about this claim compared to the one he made up?

because I think as scum there’s no real point in claiming the second shot caveat. Like why? You’re just boxing yourself in because you either have to confirm TWO people or take a risk on linking yourself to a scum mate or faking info on someone and then immediately getting lynched. Nobody expected a second shot lol so idk why you would claim it
This is a good point. Poyser looks good from the little I've seen so far

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Nah, he at least has a case on Tweet that isn’t just tweet thinks I’m scum. I just don’t think claimed cop on day 1 is the best direction.

I hope you plan to push me again tomorrow, though. That should be fun.

I’m heading to bed @Poyser. I’ll get to your posts when I get back on.

blueberry

When you do it, it’s bad

blueberry

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
There was no vote count included. Haza I hear is hosting for the first time so maybe he doesn’t know you need to include that same as you would a lynch.

Ah. I know the kinks that a rookie host has. The things you learn as you go.

He's town. Big Man, desperado, shot at him and died. Poyser is our hero.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Modkills usually end day when you’re doing it on purpose or to create an advantage or whatever. Posting your role PM for example. I don’t think succumbing to your role restriction qualifies

that said, @Raidokken should absolutely be making it clear if it was a modkill because a modkill should never be ambiguous. Though, he doesn’t have to come out and say it’s not a modkill if it isn’t. If it’s not a modkill then he’s completely free to let us speculate it how we wish/give scum the chance to spin it as a modkill if they want etc

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why on this? Is it just based on how CP was pushing him or is there more I've not seen

It’s mostly a gut thing tbh. But I think if you look at it from ‘tweet is town’ eyes, it kinda looks like him coming in and jumping back on the cop after he’s seen that there’s plenty of appetite to lynch him and people reluctantly unvoted earlier and trying to restart the wagon is a bit opportunistic, and also a good way to avoid being on the execute wagon

I am fairly sure tweet is scum, but wanted to get this out there in case I die tonight and tweet actually happens to be town

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He should just say "it was not a modkill"
Nah. If it’s not then he really doesn’t have to give us anything. You never usually expect the host to rule out a scenario of a death lol

as I said he should only be telling us if it actually was

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Nah. If it’s not then he really doesn’t have to give us anything. You never usually expect the host to rule out a scenario of a death lol

as I said he should only be telling us if it actually was

if there's speculation that there's a modkill, he should say whether it is or isn't

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No, because it’s not his fault people are speculating that it’s a modkill

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Nah Rugrat is right on this. Night kill, sure, a lynch should always say a lynch was achieved or whatever, a modkill should always say if it was a modkill. I mean execute/daykill don't specify which one, but if asked you should say it wasn't a modkill

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean he can if he wants I don’t have an issue with him saying it isn’t, I just don’t think he’s obligated to

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
We used to have NK flavours I wonder who remembers that. Like we had a Heroes game where SK was Sylar and his kills would be flavoured with having the tops of their heads removed and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.