Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But I will say that if tweet is town then I’m pretty sure cp is scum

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can’t recall you mentioning them at all. Why are they scum to you? And what was weird about CPs timing?
Doddsy asked me for a possible different direction and lamented CP hadn't done much...

...then he popped in literally a couple minutes later and becomes really active in the thread.

And Rugrat and I went back and forth quite a bit in this thread over his push on Barry and I had my vote on him for a while.

And Jeff I've been saying sounds fishy since he claimed his two-shot lie detector and still wanted to lynch Tweet the cop.

I currently think if one of them is lying it's Jeff. That two-shot claim is very similar to the claim he made-up for me in our last game.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
And if half the thread is pushing the claimed cop that you think is ‘silly’ then sounds like there’s plenty to do :reigns3
And I've been doing that, but since you can all band together to support each other's thesis, it gets no traction without a flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok that might be a good avenue. What is similar about this claim compared to the one he made up?

because I think as scum there’s no real point in claiming the second shot caveat. Like why? You’re just boxing yourself in because you either have to confirm TWO people or take a risk on linking yourself to a scum mate or faking info on someone and then immediately getting lynched. Nobody expected a second shot lol so idk why you would claim it

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
If they have the town cop on an execute for that long, I guarantee you they would've used it on him and not mitch lol. He's scum.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
He took a safe fake that was a vengeful townie, for whatever reason decided to change how it works and added a second step to it.

Instead of killing someone when I was lynched, he had me claim that when the town bodyguard was killed, I received a vig shot.

So I claimed vengeful townie, despite it never working that way, ever. So here he claims lie detector that can only be used at night, not commonly how the role works, and he gets a refund if he confirms a townie? Why? That makes no sense.

Without a cop you have to assume town only has one chance to catch a scum with an alignment role and one chance to kill scum with desperado? Or three shots to confirm townies, and no shots to catch scum? Seems like a really weird balance to me, but IDK.

My guess is lie detector is easily fake-able and can become poe so why not get a second chance to "catch" scum.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:WOW

I have seen a lie detector work at night before though.

do you have a play based reason to think jeff is scum? Because the way I see it I’ve literally never seen scum jeff be this involved. And by that I don’t mean active with a high post count as padding your posts is easy, but in this game he’s actually been at the forefront and gotten himself involved in every aspect of what’s been going on. A far cry from the scum jeff I’ve played with, though I suppose it’s been a month or two

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don’t get why you think it’s fishy that he still wants to lynch the cop tho? Like if that’s his role and we already had a desperado flip then he’s naturally gonna be suspicious of a cop claim lol

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll be honest it's mostly that I've not seen a game I've personally played where there wasn't a cop or a gunsmith.

I've never seen a cop replaced with a lie detector. One that works in this manner. If it's a night role, that can check alignment, why not call it the cop and have lie detector be a secondary role? My other issue is do we believe Haza gave Tweet a safe cop fake to use?

I will say up until the Tweet claim and his claim, I was leaning town on both. Jeff does seem active here, but he was active in our last game that I mentioned. The one he believes he should have gotten MVP for because honestly he busted his ass to come back from three straight scum lynches/kills to get 2 or 3 myslynches and win the game for us. So Jeff may be upping his game.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Now we are getting somewhere. Why did you have tweet as town before his claim?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ll probably read back jeff’s post in the last game at some point during this night phase

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Short brief before I get to the posts. So much activity whilst I'm away. Lots of juicy content too. The Poyser/Jeff/Tweet exchanges have been good. Barry, not sure what he's playing at, and banning Poyser? Wow.

Onto my thoughts:

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns