Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Or I guess scum are exclusively inexperienced/inactive players but that seems pretty unlikely and you can’t really play assuming so

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Smark do me a favour and go back and read my actual case on tweet because despite me telling you about it you still never gave any thoughts on it

you can add to the case that he’s put zero effort into scumhunting at all, only pops up to defend himself and doesn’t attempt to further the game in any way and now the fact he wasn’t executed despite being at half majority for hours

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
You still want to lynch Tweet, CP wants to lynch Tweet, Jeff I think still wants to lynch Tweet, I'm sure the three of you can get it done.

It could even be a combination of scum not being around when he initially claimed and then when they were they saw the entire thread pretty much still wanted to lynch the cop so it's like :hmm maybe we can get an execution, incriminate Tweet further.

I'm not saying this is the most likely case because going back I said this earlier the execution came right after the wagon went back to Tweet so it's probably more probable he said fuck it and got off a free execution and hope he could bluff one more phase.

As for the case, I've never been in a game where scum were given a free cop fake so it would have to be one hell of a case to be this sure a claimed cop is scum. Most likely you three will push for tweet tomorrow so I guess I'll have to look at it, but IDK.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
:reigns3

Smark are you scum? You can tell me

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Yes, this is my scum meta. Clearly.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I've never seen people fight so hard to lynch a cop and act like I'm the one who makes no sense.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That me ask this, what percentage are you sure Jeff and Tweet can't both be town? Let's say Tweet flips town, is your next lynch Jeff?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well you had him as town for no reason at all and I’ve asked you to read my case several times (after you said you didn’t see what the case was on him) and you keep going out of your way not to. Doesn’t really sound like a townie trying to figure out the game

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
well you had him as town for no reason at all and I’ve asked you to read my case several times (after you said you didn’t see what the case was on him) and you keep going out of your way not to. Doesn’t really sound like a townie trying to figure out the game
As a general rule I don't try to lynch the claimed cop as a townie. My efforts would rather be spent elsewhere.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If tweets is town I’d retake some stock in jeff and read his posts back etc. I’d strongly want to lynch him but I’ve read him as solid town for the majority of the game so idk, id be tempted not to

but seeing as magic has checked over this game I would STRONGLY suggest we don’t have a desperado, cop and lie detector that can become 2 shot

which is another point against tweet. Back when he was pretending to scumhunt, jeff was pretty much his only scum read. Yet he’s constantly tried to talk down setup speccing from a new host and ignored multiple people saying magic has checked it over and even made an effort to talk me out of lynching jeff. Tell me, as a townie that thinks jeff is scum, why would he do this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
As a general rule I don't try to lynch the claimed cop as a townie. My efforts would rather be spent elsewhere.
As far as I can see you like don’t have anybody you’ve been pushing whatsoever??? So what are you spending your efforts on really?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like if you’re a townie and you’re a cop and your strongest scum read claims lie detector, how do you react lol? You call bullshit, know that your claim is a smoking gun against him and aggressively push for his lynch. You don’t say ‘oh well don’t lynch him because of setup spec’. It makes no sense

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
As far as I can see you like don’t have anybody you’ve been pushing whatsoever??? So what are you spending your efforts on really?
Not much to do when literally half the thread is pushing the claimed cop.

At this point, we almost have to lynch him so we can read the people pushing it.

And also not true, I don't like Rugrat, Jeff, and/or Bananas slightly. And maybe CP. His timing was a bit weird.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not much to do when literally half the thread is pushing the claimed cop.

At this point, we almost have to lynch him so we can read the people pushing it.

And also not true, I don't like Rugrat, Jeff, and/or Bananas slightly. And maybe CP. His timing was a bit weird.
I can’t recall you mentioning them at all. Why are they scum to you? And what was weird about CPs timing?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And if half the thread is pushing the claimed cop that you think is ‘silly’ then sounds like there’s plenty to do :reigns3

Status
Not open for further replies.