• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
CP you're making it sound like I actively made myself suspicious and was positively craving getting wagoned just so I could flaunt this supposedly fake Cop claim in front of everybody, if you put it that way that is indeed nonsense.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Unfortunately there’s not much I can say because of my perk. My votes staying on OMB, he hasn’t made an effort at all tbh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Tbh mitch is still the safest lynch the more i think about it. Were not getting a claim from anyone else atm.
Why is literally nobody reading Mitch town when he as scum would have a team that has his back?

Why is Mitch still only talking about his PR when he as scum would have a team that tells him to step it up?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Barry, got any reads?

1. OMB
2. Doddsy
3. Monday Night Mitch
4. V.Sky
5. TheRedPrince
6. PHEN0M

7. Poyser
8. Rugrat
9. GFK Foot Massager
10. Darth Lethal
11. Laughable Chimp
12. Mr.Tweetums
13. Pepé Le Quagmire
14. Shawn
15. Jeffatron
16. @Big Man - - Desperado, Died Day 1
17. Dance Hall Days
18. Undeniable

Here you go. Enjoy and disregard immediately after my lynch.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Like yeah, lynching Mitch is safe as heck but it's also very very unlikely to be a scum lynch imo.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
btw it's not accurate to say I think tweet might be scum because of set-up spec. it would be accurate to say I'm not confirming him as town for claiming cop based on set-up spec, which is a perfectly reasonable use of set-up spec

I think he might be scum because his play makes no sense for the cop and he is giving off vibes of being caught out

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Can't say much about that read list except I disagree with almost all of the scum leans. Having 6 scum leans is sorta whack in and of itself.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
agree on Mitch being unlikely to flip scum, despite the PR he's been taking stands on stuff and trying to play the game. he also keeps stating stuff that jeff can easily lie detect lol. watcher should 100% be on jeff tonight btw

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Safe and not likely to be a scum lynch isn't exactly words I like to be together.
Safe as in if we lynch him we probably don't lose very much both role- and playwise. If you ask me it'd be a lynch simply to lynch someone for the heck of it however.

Status
Not open for further replies.