Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You’re being pretty disingenuous about why I’m voting you. Yes I said I don’t have a reason to read you town yet, but that’s literally just one thing that I said, we’ve interacted a fair amount where I quite clearly have other problems with you :reigns3

First off, trying to dissuade town reads from me and then LYING about what your intentions with this were. You lied, straight up, because your defence is that you weren’t disagreeing with giving me town reads but didn’t believe the town reads from certain people, yet you literally said you disagree with giving me early town reads and that wasn’t to suss jeff, it was actually a caveat to you joining my big man wagon, which makes that look even worse now we know big man is town because it smacks of trying to set me up as an avenue once the big man wagon goes bad which if you’re scum you’d know it would.

Then your play around big man itself again nowwe know he’s town is also shady. You’re disingenuous about why I’m voting him, getting my case completely wrong whilst joining it, saying I’ve got a good idea to try and get activity out of him. You defend this by saying you misread my post but again this is a lie because I never said anything of the sort of trying to get activity out of him, or that he coasts as scum or anything like that, which just shows your thoughts to not really be genuine. To make it worse you joined my wagon thinking that was the only reason for it (and adding a caveat to you joining) when that’s a fucking terrible reason to be wagoning somebody after the initial first couple pages stages of the game. You were putting big man’s wagon deep into claim territory like 20 odd pages into the game because.... you wanted to prod activity out of him?

Wow, if you weren't confirmed town I'd think you're scum seeing how you're twisting my words. I said I don't know where the sudden town reads on you by Jeff and Sky came from and for Jeff in particular that felt more like a scum thing to do. I know you overrate me but this takes the cake, I supposedly opened this game with a master plan to eliminate Big Man followed by trying to blame it all on you, as if that's ever gonna succeed and as if I'm the one to do that singlehandedly. Suppose we lynch Big Man, how successful do you think an attempt of blaming the entire thing on you while filtering out the rest of that would-be wagon would end up? This entire post reads like conspiracy theory to me.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
so you going to claim or keep stalling? This is like the 10th time I've asked you this, and this is getting boring.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Wow, if you weren't confirmed town I'd think you're scum seeing how you're twisting my words. I said I don't know where the sudden town reads on you by Jeff and Sky came from and for Jeff in particular that felt more like a scum thing to do. I know you overrate me but this takes the cake, I supposedly opened this game with a master plan to eliminate Big Man followed by trying to blame it all on you, as if that's ever gonna succeed and as if I'm the one to do that singlehandedly. Suppose we lynch Big Man, how successful do you think an attempt of blaming the entire thing on you while filtering out the rest of that would-be wagon would end up? This entire post reads like conspiracy theory to me.
This is shite, claim

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I’ve quoted you saying exactly what I said you said so piss off plz

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Do you really think scum Jeff would go rampantly at me to suspect me after the cheap confirm, considering he'd have a QT trying to talk him down?
Having a QT has never stopped Jeff from going rogue and with the things that went down since the end of last game I'm not expecting perfectly sane play from him. Not that it's my duty to make sense of his play to begin with.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Having a QT has never stopped Jeff from going rogue and with the things that went down since the end of last game I'm not expecting perfectly sane play from him. Not that it's my duty to make sense of his play to begin with.

STALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIINNNNNNNG

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

also, sincerly, fuck you lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
As much as I disagree with giving Poyser easy early town reads, his idea of pushing Big Man early on and forcing some activity should hopefully be fruitful.

unvote
vote Big Man
Disagree with giving me early town reads, whilst joining my wagon, whilst getting the point of it completely wrong
Tell me what was the point of the first sentence when you’re joining my wagon?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm perfectly fine with lynching without a claim if this continues btw, just wasting time at this point.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
We’ve got more than 12 hours lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not to mention he's trying to goad me and insult me now so fucking lol

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Yeah my list has changed a bit. Null on Grim, scum read on Tweet, null on Rugrat though I’m starting to lean town. Later on if lynch isn’t hit I’ll do an actual list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi