Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
fair enough shawn.

@Raidokken vote count please?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also I think the early town reads for Poyser are very generous, Jeff in particular giving him a town lean this early on seems uncharacteristic, he's usually very careful around strong players and tends to mistrust them until he's got very good reasons to give them definitive town reads.
As much as I disagree with giving Poyser easy early town reads, his idea of pushing Big Man early on and forcing some activity should hopefully be fruitful.

unvote
vote Big Man
I don't mind other people town reading you per se, but Jeffs and Skys town reads on you came kinda out of the blue and I'm not sure they were genuine reads. I'm more suspicious of those reads than the guy the reads are about.
Wrong, I never sussed Poyser, I sussed the people who gave him easy town reads for what I perceived to be less than convincing reasons. Also Poyser was clearly wrong himself about Big Man and that guy simply spunked his role and killed himself before any of us could really correct on that read. You're trying to portray those reads as way more of a black and white thing than they actually were.

Wrt yourself I thought your immediate response to getting sussed and voted were hella defensive but I also can't make sense of you pushing Smark as scum after he's given us his usual town opening. Leaning towards town/town at this stage.
Yea no I think I'm fine, you can act like you got scum nailed to the wall while I wait for Poyser to drop this supposed bombshell.

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure you're scum and even if I claimed you'd just fake info on me, you're just trying to strongarm your way into getting a cheap claim but don't even have a leg to stand on. You jump like a tiger but land like a bedside carpet.
You’re being pretty disingenuous about why I’m voting you. Yes I said I don’t have a reason to read you town yet, but that’s literally just one thing that I said, we’ve interacted a fair amount where I quite clearly have other problems with you :reigns3

First off, trying to dissuade town reads from me and then LYING about what your intentions with this were. You lied, straight up, because your defence is that you weren’t disagreeing with giving me town reads but didn’t believe the town reads from certain people, yet you literally said you disagree with giving me early town reads and that wasn’t to suss jeff, it was actually a caveat to you joining my big man wagon, which makes that look even worse now we know big man is town because it smacks of trying to set me up as an avenue once the big man wagon goes bad which if you’re scum you’d know it would.

Then your play around big man itself again nowwe know he’s town is also shady. You’re disingenuous about why I’m voting him, getting my case completely wrong whilst joining it, saying I’ve got a good idea to try and get activity out of him. You defend this by saying you misread my post but again this is a lie because I never said anything of the sort of trying to get activity out of him, or that he coasts as scum or anything like that, which just shows your thoughts to not really be genuine. To make it worse you joined my wagon thinking that was the only reason for it (and adding a caveat to you joining) when that’s a fucking terrible reason to be wagoning somebody after the initial first couple pages stages of the game. You were putting big man’s wagon deep into claim territory like 20 odd pages into the game because.... you wanted to prod activity out of him?

Not sure if these are in order but everything should be here along with my case and you can see how it lines up with what he was saying. His play around big man was bad

also, last time I played with town tweet he was a bonafide town leader getting involved everywhere and leading discussion. Been no sign of any desire to do so here

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Count

Tweet (6) -Poyser, Jeff, PHEN0M, Bananas, Sky, RR
Jeff (3) - Tweet, CP, Chimp
CP (1) - Lethal
RR (2) - Barry

Last edited:
Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Mr.Tweetums time to claim boyo. you asked for poyser to come wreck you. well here he is :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
oh right, I quoted this because the bolded is interested. How does this stack up with somebody that says he won’t be getting lynched and to not even bother wagoning him?

Yea no I think I'm fine, you can act like you got scum nailed to the wall while I wait for Poyser to drop this supposed bombshell.

Meanwhile I'm pretty sure you're scum and even if I claimed you'd just fake info on me, you're just trying to strongarm your way into getting a cheap claim but don't even have a leg to stand on. You jump like a tiger but land like a bedside carpet.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff (3) - Tweet, TRP, Chimp

:francis

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm going to outright say I don't believe that Tweet actually thinks I'm scum at all. He's very well versed in my town game on day 1. The only thing I can think of is that he's confusing how I usually play around Odo to how I'm playing around Poyser. While they are both strong players I generally distrust early (or all game), they don't play exactly the same on day 1. Scum poyser is an opportunist to the nth degree. I'm convinced he would of ripped me an new asshole for my weak case on Sky and counter pushed me immediately if he had been scum. Ive said this already.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
also has everyone made their town statements? the ones who haven't will get sussed :armfold

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
also has everyone made their town statements? the ones who haven't will get sussed :armfold

Jeff, you sussing me?

I'm town aligned. Prove these cucks that I'm town once and for all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff, you sussing me?

I'm town aligned. Prove these cucks that I'm town once and for all.

Well ya, you're on my suss list. I will say though, that I would wagon Phenom or CP over you if I had to choose right now. I did say Phenom would like like shit if Poyser was confirmed town, and low and behold...

Status
Not open for further replies.