• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Jeff is just trying to ride the momentum of the Poyser confirm to try and get me to claim.
No. Your finding excuses to divert an inevitable wagon on you buy a confirmed town player. Your the own shifting the goal posts while the jobbers are eating it up instead of listening. The very thing you raged about town doing. Your the one refusing to claim. Now claim and stop fucking stalling

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
I thought Tweetums seemed more town than him and people claimed Jeff was similar to what he was like in his previous scum game :draper2 but I can’t speak for Avery Wan

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Yeah no point in avoiding that anymore. Even though i likely get fucked witj at this point. So again. Did tweet actually claim cop. I cba to read through this shit rn

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Also cp prob scum. Pretty clear he didnt read the thread. Threw a fee throwaway comments. A vote w tweet n bounced. All this after saying hed be more active in chasing his scum leads just yesterday. No buys.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I hope the lie detector doesn't work with I'm with town statements tbh. :draper2

As a townie, I'll take it in this game, but like Rugrat pointed out that just means there's a second cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.