Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Tweet's main input has been sussing me, then Big Man (confirmed town) and Poyser (confirmed town). Regardless of your opinion on myself, he's wrong on at least 2/3

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'd like Jeffs reasons in particular, him saying he doesn't care for what I have to say is already pretty dumb.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I'd like Jeffs reasons in particular, him saying he doesn't care for what I have to say is already pretty dumb.

In your opinion would that make him bad town or scum?

Also question to Annie Wan, was Smark active in the previous game where he was scum?

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Not going to get involved in this for a little bit, personal stuff. If you need to rep me out then feel free, I will try get involved maybe tomorrow or the day after if not

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Not going to get involved in this for a little bit, personal stuff. If you need to rep me out then feel free, I will try get involved maybe tomorrow or the day after if not

I hope whatever it is resolves itself

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet's main input has been sussing me, then Big Man (confirmed town) and Poyser (confirmed town). Regardless of your opinion on myself, he's wrong on at least 2/3
Wrong, I never sussed Poyser, I sussed the people who gave him easy town reads for what I perceived to be less than convincing reasons. Also Poyser was clearly wrong himself about Big Man and that guy simply spunked his role and killed himself before any of us could really correct on that read. You're trying to portray those reads as way more of a black and white thing than they actually were.

Wrt yourself I thought your immediate response to getting sussed and voted were hella defensive but I also can't make sense of you pushing Smark as scum after he's given us his usual town opening. Leaning towards town/town at this stage.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Also question to Annie Wan, was Smark active in the previous game where he was scum?
Given this question I don't think Rugrat realizes this is my town meta.

Anyone that wants to answer this for Rugrat, that would probably help.

Also, unvote. I don't think I was still voting Rugs, but unvote.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I've pretty much already spelled out that Jeff giving easy early town reads to strong players is something of a red flag and not something he usually does as town. Sure, he was correct about Poyser being town but herp derp there's an obvious explanation for that.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Given this question I don't think Rugrat realizes this is my town meta.

Anyone that wants to answer this for Rugrat, that would probably help.

Also, unvote. I don't think I was still voting Rugs, but unvote.

A lot of people can be high activity as either alignment, afaik it was your meta, but idk if it changed as it's not impossible for that

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
Wrong, I never sussed Poyser, I sussed the people who gave him easy town reads for what I perceived to be less than convincing reasons. Also Poyser was clearly wrong himself about Big Man and that guy simply spunked his role and killed himself before any of us could really correct on that read. You're trying to portray those reads as way more of a black and white thing than they actually were.

Fair response

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
A lot of people can be high activity as either alignment, afaik it was your meta, but idk if it changed as it's not impossible for that
This and your previous post have numerous contradictions.

That first part of your post would be fair if there wasn't already 2 years of my meta to look back on.

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
This and your previous post have numerous contradictions.

That first part of your post would be fair if there wasn't already 2 years of my meta to look back on.

There is no contradiction, let alone multiple

I haven't played much the last year and I don't recall any scum game you've played at all. Going by second hand info your meta is active as town and less active as scum. There's a much more relevant of your play than second hand info the previous game, from which you may have changed your meta.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Every game I hope Smark finally starts deviating from his well established meta of being able to be read like an open book on activity alone, but until I actually find evidence that he's deviated I'll read him as I always have. In other words solid town lean so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.