• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Better Call Saul Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Really great that when CP gets caught he makes the game completely unenjoyable to play for anyone else by tossing out every personal attack there is

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Didn't you quit Discord because people called you out on your shit football opinions?
nope, I quit because people lied about what I said and repeated it over and over as if it was true

I was also proven right about everything I said but you don't follow football so you wouldn't know that lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Fwiw I don’t think your role really compliments the setup, I think it’s especially OP that you’re multi shot. We’ve had a lie detector, desperado, a scum cop that you could still grave dig and another info role to be determined by sky. That’s a LOT of info roles. You mean to tell me scum could get 2 of the fuckers out of the game and then you just come back with 2 more???

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
nope, I quit because people lied about what I said and repeated it over and over as if it was true

I was also proven right about everything I said but you don't follow football so you wouldn't know that lmao

I don't follow shit football teams, only Liverpool and Tottenham. :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.