Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I watched the premiere earlier today and think the show is off to a great start already. I especially marked at seeing Mike and Tuco again. I always wished we could have seen more of Tuco before he was killed off.

Really loved the whole atmosphere of the episode and how it feels like the same world that Breaking Bad occupied, but yet still feels like it's own thing as well.

I'll watch the second episode later.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Honestly, this show keeps on getting better and better. Loved the interaction between Jimmy and Mike and "HEEEERRREE'S JOHNNY!"

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First 3 episodes have been very good so far, hope the show keeps it up and continues to impress.
I'd mark if we saw Gus also tbh. Or at least have Los Pollos a common restaurant they visit.

I'd like to see Gus as well, I imagine he will come into play, perhaps later in Season 1?