Better Call Saul Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
BCS_Press_Release_Digi_2_Sheet_-_PREFERRED_FILE_SIZE-720x551.jpg

He wasn't always Saul Goodman, ace attorney for chemist-turned-meth dealer Walter White. Six years before he begins to represent Albuquerque's most notorious criminal, Goodman is Jimmy McGill, a small-time attorney hustling to make a name for himself. He's a forceful champion for his low-income clients, an underdog whose morals and ambitions often clash. Jimmy works with private eye Mike Ehrmantraut, a former Philadelphia cop and recent transplant to the Southwest. Mike has a specialized skill set -- he's a "fixer" of sticky situations -- that Jimmy soon learns to appreciate.

Who's ready for this show tomorrow? I think a new episode airs at Monday as well.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Yeah, today and tomorrow are the first two episodes. I want to watch them back to back so I probably won't watch them until Tuesday, I'm pretty excited though.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm actually interested into this one. Something needs to keep me engaged until GOT, Fargo and True Detective.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It started out slow, but I slowly got invested in it like quarter/halfway through. Good episode and pumped for the next one today.
I fucking knew it was Tuco's grandma! I had a strong feeling about it, lmao.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
Good premiere, but not great. I loved cinematography, though, that shit was great. And fuck yeah, the THUG is back!

Reaction score
Yah the cinematography was great. It really felt like watching a Breaking Bad episode also. I know it was a little slow in the beginning but it had to be to show Saul's character. Love seeing these cliffhangers from Vince Gilligan. Can't wait for more Tuco tonight.

Episode Review: TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT/10

Reactions: CM Punk

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until after the 2nd episode airs and then watch them both back to back, I've been hearing good things though so we'll see.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's pretty solid so far, definitely like the approach they seem to be taking.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Episode 2 was pretty good. Ending was alright, but it's probably a setup for the turning point in Jimmy.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Episode 2 was pretty good. Ending was alright, but it's probably a setup for the turning point in Jimmy.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Mando seems like he's going to have a significant role going forward, I am intrigued.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
I'm already hooked for that Tuco's thug. Any chance we see the healthy Hector? I'd mark the fuck out.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I'd mark if we saw Gus also tbh. Or at least have Los Pollos a common restaurant they visit.
I know that Jesse isn't appearing in season one and neither is Walter.