Beth's injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think this injury is legit. I noticed when Beth was doing that submisson hold to Nikki in the ring then they stood up and Nikki tried to get free Beth looked awkward on her feet and tweeked that ankle then when she went to jump off the ring she tweeked that ankle even more which I think has probably damaged alot of the ligaments in her ankle

Not sure if the title change was gonna happen but from what I have read Nikki was supposed to win it for when Kharma returned as they didnt want Beth/Kharma to happen straight away

I think Kharma is gonna return at Extreme Rules like last year and she will destroy the Bellas and take the title off Nikki and that I think will be the last we see of the Bellas as there supposed to be leaving as their contracts end next Monday

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
No it doesn't lol. She jumps down, lands fine, and then bends her leg to sell the fake injury.

the injury would happen upon the impact of hitting the floor, not a half second later. trust me, I'm an expert.

I'm not sure mate I've seen ppl break legs and not cringe from pain straight away and pull back after a few seconds.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
BrockLesnarFanForLife said:
I think will be the last we see of the Bellas as there supposed to be leaving as their contracts end next Monday

Next monday? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :upset:

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Beth's good at selling (even though they don't let her do it often), but she's not that good at selling fake pain. I'm pretty sure the injury is kayfabe. This was a way to get the belt off of Beth (who has been booked as basically unbeatable in a one-on-one match). This says to me (as it seems to say to many) that Bella is dropping the title to Kharma at Extreme Rules in some kind of surprise return match.

Where Kharma goes from there, I don't really know, but I would expect that Beth-Kharma (or even Beth-Natalya-Kharma, which would be even better as far as I'm concerned) will take place by SummerSlam if not before.

wk

Mmmbop

Jobber
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I'm honestly an expert on injuries. She isn't hurt.

Also you could tell she was acting when talking to J-King. She was like 'Idk.. I jumped down and it twisted or something!'

kayfabe injury bros
Yeah i thought it might have been legit up until this part. The way she was talking really did sound like acting. Kayfabe I reckon too.

When the match started and they announced she was a few days from the longest reign ever I thought she might lose.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Beth's good at selling (even though they don't let her do it often), but she's not that good at selling fake pain. I'm pretty sure the injury is kayfabe. This was a way to get the belt off of Beth (who has been booked as basically unbeatable in a one-on-one match). This says to me (as it seems to say to many) that Bella is dropping the title to Kharma at Extreme Rules in some kind of surprise return match.

Where Kharma goes from there, I don't really know, but I would expect that Beth-Kharma (or even Beth-Natalya-Kharma, which would be even better as far as I'm concerned) will take place by SummerSlam if not before.

wk

Yup, it's perfect really. Have the Bellas talking shit in the ring, Nickie can issue and open challenge, out comes Kharma to destroy them both, wins the belt, and she has time to be built up while Beth is 'injured' before returning to claim she is still the rightful champ and only lost because she hurt herself.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Yup, it's perfect really. Have the Bellas talking s*** in the ring, Nickie can issue and open challenge, out comes Kharma to destroy them both, wins the belt, and she has time to be built up while Beth is 'injured' before returning to claim she is still the rightful champ and only lost because she hurt herself.

I mean, that could happen. But having Kharma come back so soon after her miscarriage? I know she was at the rumble, but that was a one time thing. I honestly don't see her coming back for awhile tbh.