Beth Phoenix vs Stephanie McMahon, how do you think it would have went today?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aztecwarrior480

The Artiste
Reaction score
Let's say Beth makes a WWE comeback as a face and starts a short feud with Stephanie. How do you think the match would have went? Do you think Beth would have easily dominated and won or do you think Triple H would have interfered and not necessarily attack Beth but pull the referee out and maybe Stephanie uses a weapon as a way for her to win the match or a completely different result.

(Now I'm not saying whether or not Beth would ever comeback. this is just a fantasy match/feud.)

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
It depends on how much momentum Beth had. Had Edge been a part of the storyline I'm certain he would score her sympy points because he cannot wrestle.
The fact there is heat between Edge and HHH would be exposed and lend further fuel to the fire.
I have no reason why Steph nor Beth would cross paths for any other reason.
Beth was obviously a beast, so if there were interference on Steph's behalf it may have been somebody of Kharma's caliber.