Best WWE/F Woman's Wrestler Ever?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Did I do something wrong???
No offense but how is AJ better than Lita or Trish? Who both were more high profile in their runs than AJ has been so far. Those two had a feud that main evented RAWs.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
No offense but how is AJ better than Lita or Trish? Who both were more high profile in their runs than AJ has been so far. Those two had a feud that main evented RAWs.
AJ main-evented RAW plenty of times, and considering she's the only one I watch in wrestling, she main-events EVERY show for me.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
AJ main-evented RAW plenty of times, and considering she's the only one I watch in wrestling, she main-events EVERY show for me.

Maybe thats why you think she is the best because you only watch her, She hasn't main evented raw

Stopspot

Reaction score
AJ has never main evented a RAW. She has been part of the main event, as a bit player. Whenever she was "main eventing" it was as a part of a bigger story, a satellite circulating bigger names like John Cena, CM Punk or Daniel Bryan. Focus was never on her. Trish and Lita had a personal and physical feud that made them worthy of main eventing a RAW with one hell of a match without being connected to any major male stars.

Sorry, but I don't see how AJ is better than Trish or Lita. It does not compute.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
AJ has never main evented a RAW. She has been part of the main event, as a bit player. Whenever she was "main eventing" it was as a part of a bigger story, a satellite circulating bigger names like John Cena, CM Punk or Daniel Bryan. Focus was never on her. Trish and Lita had a personal and physical feud that made them worthy of main eventing a RAW with one hell of a match without being connected to any major male stars.

Sorry, but I don't see how AJ is better than Trish or Lita. It does not compute.

For me, she is the only focus. What do you not understand about that???

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
That's your opinion. It's like me going around and saying that Farooq was always the main event, which he wasn't. You can like someone and be a huge fan of them, but you cannot just mesmerize yourself with lies and expect us all to agree.

Stopspot

Reaction score
For me, she is the only focus. What do you not understand about that???
You say AJ is the greatest because you only watch her? boy do you have much better female wrestlers to discover. Because compared to some female wrestlers out there, AJ is just okay, not bad, but okay.

You are seemingly willingly inclosing your opinion within a bubble, despite there being a lot of talented and skilled women out there, both inside and outside of the WWE sphere of wrestling.There are promotions dedicated only to women like Shiner and Shimmer. I am not saying you should stop watching AJ, but why only watch one female wrestler and claim she is the best? It is a childish way of justifying a opinion. It's like someone claiming that the chicken nuggets is the best thing at mcdonalds because they only eat the nuggets despite not having tried anything else.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
You say AJ is the greatest because you only watch her? boy do you have much better female wrestlers to discover. Because compared to some female wrestlers out there, AJ is just okay, not bad, but okay.

You are seemingly willingly inclosing your opinion within a bubble, despite there being a lot of talented and skilled women out there, both inside and outside of the WWE sphere of wrestling.There are promotions dedicated only to women like Shiner and Shimmer. I am not saying you should stop watching AJ, but why only watch one female wrestler and claim she is the best? It is a childish way of justifying a opinion. It's like someone claiming that the chicken nuggets is the best thing at mcdonalds because they only eat the nuggets despite not having tried anything else.

Eww........Mcdonalds......anyway.....

AJ isn't "my favorite female wrestler". She's my favorite wrestler in general, out of both genders. Just to clarify that.
And, oh yeah, SHE'S MY FAVORITE WRESTLER. So I'm not allowed to just watch her??? Why not??? I'm not actually trying to convince anyone to agree with me, I'm just stating MY OWN opinions. Ok???

Stopspot

Reaction score
Eww........Mcdonalds......anyway.....

AJ isn't "my favorite female wrestler". She's my favorite wrestler in general, out of both genders. Just to clarify that.
And, oh yeah, SHE'S MY FAVORITE WRESTLER. So I'm not allowed to just watch her??? Why not??? I'm not actually trying to convince anyone to agree with me, I'm just stating MY OWN opinions. Ok???
But why just watch one wrestler? To go back to using food as an analogy. Its kinda like being at a buffet and just eating one dish. If you instead used AJ as your measuring stick, rating people as either better or worse than AJ after watching some of their work. I would not be scratching my head as much as I am. And you would definitely not be getting as much hate and flack as you have gotten from other users on here.

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score
But why just watch one wrestler? To go back to using food as an analogy. Its kinda like being at a buffet and just eating one dish. If you instead used AJ as your measuring stick, rating people as either better or worse than AJ after watching some of their work. I would not be scratching my head as much as I am. And you would definitely not be getting as much hate and flack as you have gotten from other users on here.

I'm a huge AJ fan, and I don't really care what others think of me. I said this so many times on here, but I started watching wrestling back in 2009 with FCW, and she was my first favorite wrestler EVER, so maybe that's why I only watch her. If you want to hate me, go ahead. I'm just a more dedicated fan than others.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
More blindness than anything... it sounds more like an obsession than being a fan.