• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Video Game Tournament Round 1c: Resident Evil 2 (20) vs Grand Theft Auto III (109)

Which is the best video game?

• Resident Evil II (Remake)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Grand Theft Auto III

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
It probably means the newer games weren't that good or as good as the older ones to begin with.
I don't see how this answer fits with what I asked tbh :lol I'll let you be the one to tell Cat she has recency bias and is ignoring all the problems though the remake has though :slip:

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
I don't see how this answer fits with what I asked tbh :lol I'll let you be the one to tell Cat she has recency bias and is ignoring all the problems though the remake has though :slip:

Sure, let's. The bosses are not really that good, the sewer level is straight trash, Claire and Leon look god awful, the soundtrack is forgettable, and, as one should consider, it fails to replace the original game, which is what a remake is meant to do.

It is better in some ways but it those "some ways" require borrowing elements from the original Resident Evil 3, 4, and REmake.

I'm not saying it's a bad game either, bit's a very good game, but it is in no way better in my mind than the original game. I would have voted the original over GTAIII.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sure, let's. The bosses are not really that good, the sewer level is straight trash, Claire and Leon look god awful, the soundtrack is forgettable, and, as one should consider, it fails to replace the original game, which is what a remake is meant to do.

It is better in some ways but it those "some ways" require borrowing elements from the original Resident Evil 3, 4, and REmake.

I'm not saying it's a bad game either, bit's a very good game, but it is in no way better in my mind than the original game. I would have voted the original over GTAIII.

:toyou.

Oh wait I'm voting for GTA anyway what am I even doing :slip: