Best under-rated games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Let's be honest, we've all played at least 1 game that critics say sucked balls, or just wasn't worth mentioning because it wasn't made by some huge company, but, you've still found them enjoyable. So, let's discuss some of them!

Actraiser (made by Quintet) - SNES (1991). This is a basic enough game, with nothing amazingly unique about it. You start out as a knight and from there, the game turns into a basic side scrolling hack and slash. Nothing to unique there, but, it handles like a dream, the graphics are extremely good for the time, the music is good, all the enemies are very fitting for each level, etc. Then when you beat the boss of the 1st stage, you go into an aerial view of a city and the game turns into a Sim City type game, just nowhere near as complex. Your money system is magic points which you get from defeating enemies, and then you have to use these powers to make things disappear (sand, snow, trees, etc.) and direct the villagers to the monsters lairs and have them seal them up. At some point in each map, a villager will discover a hidden tomb, a hole, etc. containing the final monsters lair. From there, you go into the 2nd part of the level and face the boss of that place, and then this carries on into several different worlds. This is definitley one of my favorite games of all time. It's a shame it never got any recognition. If you get the chance, give this game a try! You won't be disappointed! I'd give it a 8 out of 10. It's always a fun time waster.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Re-volt probably. Racing game with radio control cars, made in 1999 by Acclaim, graphics were awesome for that time. it never got advertised enough and therefore it never became very popular.
I still loved it. Lots of stuff to do, easy to play multiplayer online (it still works today), funny yet ''serious'' racing game at the same time.

Reaction score
ObScure: The Aftermath - Playstation 2 (2008)

One of the best survival horror/strategy games I've played in the last decade. Great graphics, smooth gameplay and an involving storyline make it so. The only downside is that there is NO replay value to it. You play through it once and that's that. But still, that one playthrough is worth it.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler