• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament Round 1b: Californication (25) vs House (104)

Which is the best television show?

• Californication

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • House

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
FAjRcJb6lzdjazwvam1ea_UWxtayj1YLioUSu7IF7kmNdm2ZVou3WOJBvJDSzcl1d4WnEr4p0OYl78biZbcmrvWTEOu1WwAlAzly8PDflxwQY_0xRp86KtjOc0Q9LmhNQtDn4NZiVcQ6XkWLmxDYKy8

Californication
Plot
: A writer tries to juggle his career, his relationship with his daughter and his ex-girlfriend, as well as his appetite for beautiful women.
Genre: Comedy drama
Created by: Tom Kapinos
Starring: David Duchovny, Natascha McElhone, Madeleine Martin, Evan Handler, Pamela Adlon, Madeline Zima
On-air: August 13, 2007 – June 29, 2014

VS

QJGvryfZUL3-eOLAV5-YtLAQVRRKuN60083z5z1pIimfk2BaReI19t9t2pWlxXrbsiVeVQLU9P1kkylyKDhxkSQifGmy2g1plfWTaLgTgfB6lsNId-yW5LJrxZvryaOLZXEcW6Ma3OarYrSK2U_xhAE

House
Plot
: An antisocial maverick doctor who specializes in diagnostic medicine does whatever it takes to solve puzzling cases that come his way using his crack team of doctors and his wits.
Genre: Medical drama, Comedy drama
Created by: David Shore
Starring: Hugh Laurie, Lisa Edelstein, Omar Epps, Robert Sean Leonard, Jennifer Morrison, Jesse Spencer, Peter Jacobson, Kal Penn, Olivia Wilde, Amber Tamblyn, Odette Annable, Charlyne Yi
On-air: November 16, 2004 – May 21, 2012​

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Went with Californication because I used to watch it on repeat in high school. I have never finished House though

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Actually surprised by this thought House was a much more liked show than Californication. Californication's a fun, slacker guilty pleasure. Boy do I feel for Hank's family :lol