• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Best Television Show Tournament round 1a: Oz (32) vs Fringe (97)

Which is the best television show?

• Oz

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Fringe

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Dreams are Endless
ot2HbV8u25dIbODQb2hEkfbt6WkjJhSBESed8rT1D68geELrq8nX6UejB9O7pvXX9AI1VE7o1J2sfeFMoUKRsisigc8xDHJGMKkA_eMmh8TzcvK7NhO1P9cU-PYxvn3yydObOmtyDPrDSexLCcvhPg8

Oz
Plot
: A series chronicling the daily activities of an unusual prison facility and its criminal inhabitants.
Genres: Crime, Drama, Thriller
Created by: Tom Fontana
Starring: Ernie Hudson, Terry Kinney, Harold Perrineau, Eamonn Walker, Kirk Acevedo, Rita Moreno, J. K. Simmons, Lee Tergesen, Dean Winters, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje
On-air: July 12, 1997 – February 23, 2003

VS

BU6jndxi28rXcCNA4P4KP_1itf4ucJHmje75TZEeqEAoEdwxqr2CfEUxar_3wKlZgWrbMRI27d7MRodVWlm33SYSgDrSsOQvR718jrif_Nd-GdR50lHR9ec4LKYIhNqAa0GDZQ2IIO2o5iL_64fb0kc

Fringe
Plot
: An F.B.I. agent is forced to work with an institutionalized scientist and his son in order to rationalize a brewing storm of unexplained phenomena.
Genres: Science fiction, Supernatural drama
Created by: J. J. Abrams, Alex Kurtzman, Roberto Orci
Starring: Anna Torv, Joshua Jackson, John Noble, Jasika Nicole, Lance Reddick, Blair Brown, Kirk Acevedo, Seth Gabel, Mark Valley
On-air: September 9, 2008 – January 18, 2013

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
The cast of Oz is absolutely insane when you look at what they’ve done after. It’s also my favorite show of all time. Once you get past all the man on man rape it’s really a fantastically done show.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Two really great shows. I picked Oz just because some of Fringe just got WAY too out there for me not to just get confused and go cross-eyed.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I'm actually watching Oz for the first time next month, it could have definitely been my vote if the tournament had taken place another time.

Love Fringe nonetheless, great show.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Not seen enough of Oz but it’s promising from what what I’ve seen. Rewatching Fringe right now, it’s a great show.