Best Tag Team out of the 4

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

which tag team is the overall best team out of ......

• The Rockers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Motor City Machine Guns

• London and Kendrik

• Deuce N Domino

• Total voters

Moonlight Drive

What the hell has gold got to do with ANYTHING?

So, therefore, Edge > HBK, he has more world championships. Booker T has more cham[pionships than most, and Jerry Lawler has the most out of anyone.

Championships mean nothing to a superstar, or in this case teams, ability. God, I bet half the people haven't even seen The Rockers.

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
Buddy, The Rocker's where amazing.. I love Marty Jannetty as much as I love HBK! I'm just saying that MCMG can accomplish more than them.. They have that same great potential.. And there tag team isn't ending soon.. So they can accomplish more than The Rocker's.. Dude disect post's before running your mouth..

Airfixx

^^^So you're rating them over the Rockers because of things they may do in the future?

In that case big up D&D they MIGHT be the first ever duo to hold a world, midcard and tagbelt each simultaneously... One day.... Possibly.... Ummmm....

Check out Brain Busters Vs Rockers (2/3 falls) from Saturday Night's Main Event during '89..... G-A-M-E O-V-E-R!!!

1chiban

Reaction score
You cannot compare the Rockers to any of them - the Rockers were pioneers. I can't believe the MCMGs are winning this poll...*shakes head*

THE Renegade Diesel

Reaction score
I guess.. I'm just saying that MCMG are young, and fresh.. They can develop into The Rocker's.. Even better than the Rocker's! I love the Rocker's don't get me wrong.. But MCMG can really be the next team to raise the bar..

Montana

What have the MCMG guns done thats so great??????????? I mean, they've been a tag team for how long? Im from det. and this is still a no brainer.

Moonlight Drive

Exactlywhat others have said, The Rockers are incomparable. How can you compare what a team HAS done to what a team COULD do? Shelton Benjamin could become an 18 time world champion for all we know, but does that mean we should vote for him over Ric Flair as the best of all time?

Airfixx

I guess.. I'm just saying that MCMG are young, and fresh.. They can develop into The Rocker's.. Even better than the Rocker's! I love the Rocker's don't get me wrong.. But MCMG can really be the next team to raise the bar..

Yeah, but seeing as they HAVE NOT raised the bar (yet) and the question is "who is the best" (not "who will have been the best by the end of their career)... Ummm, how can I put it... You're wrong.

Reaction score
rockers without a doubt. there better than deuce and domino. and 2nd would be mcmg.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The Rockers easily. None of those tag teams have ever nor will they ever get the reaction those two did.